• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That monkey knows my pain.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      SSFIV could not provide me with the appropriate amount of destruction I felt like facilitating yesterday evening.

Comment

• Irony aside, that sign should be pointing to Cody.

What a fuckin' doucher.

Who throws rocks anyway? Assholes in prison garb, that's who.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            I'm playing Red Dead Redemption all day long. Like literally. I wake up, and before I even sit up I hold the XBOX button to boot up the game, and I don't stop playing until I pass out 47 hours later in the middle of a duel. Rinse, repeat.

This message brought to you by THE FUTURE, approx 1 month from today.
            Pretty accurate, bugs n all.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Hit a point of oversaturation with RDR, where at one point I was just fucking burned out by hearing Poor Man's Sam Elliot bitch to me about Marston's need to shoot everything (even though he doesn't know me at fucking all, and I rarely shoot a goddamn thing that ain't tryin' to shoot me back or alternatively how Marston sucks and is a douchebag in his town of douchebags) and having to ride all over fuckin' Mexico to get a single bad bandito brought back to jail.

It was irritating as all hell at one point, and soured me to the whole experience for the rest of the night.

On that note, firing up Alan Wake today for a change of pace.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want to order Alan Wake, but I have not received the credit of $20 for pre-ordering RDR from Amazon.

Comment

• Well, the little DLC code that came with it accessed content not available until the end of July, so it ain't goin' anywhere.

But it's already teeming with atmosphere. And the horror novel-as-game structure is already working in its favor.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is it overly shooter like?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not really. More exploration and dread than anything else. And the frashright is the weapon of choice right now.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        the frashright
                        Nerdious designs weapons?

Comment

• Awesome. I'll be grabbing this soon. I have a feeling that Lesley would dig it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Though I hear it gets insanely hectic, where you use the frashright and a gun to take out overwhelming numbers of these assholes later on.

That is going to give me the flopsweats.

ETA: Well, the tutorial quickly went from "use frashright" to "use frashright AND this gun, honkey."
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-20-2010, 08:53 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Nerdious designs weapons?
                              That wasn't me. I make the freshlights.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                That wasn't me. I make the freshlights.
                                And enjoys robster craw, clacked clab, and flied lice.

Comment

Working...
                                X