X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Mass Erect 2 is my Beaches.

Still can't get through the combo tutorials on SSFIV with the d(ouche)-pad of a controller.

Honestly, that thing is a whorebutton.
    When Microsoft decides to release a controller that has nothing changed except for an acceptable D-Pad I will become interested in fighting games again. I think my best friend and I spent about 90 minutes with SFIV before we tossed it aside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley View Post
      OMG. WE MUST PLAY SSFIV. MUST. PLAY.
      I'm gonna get my ass beat.

Even if I choose EZMODE Bob Sagat.

(/agree Billy)
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        When Microsoft decides to release a controller that has nothing changed except for an acceptable D-Pad I will become interested in fighting games again. I think my best friend and I spent about 90 minutes with SFIV before we tossed it aside.
        Go with the MadCatz arcade sticks. They work like a charm.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Exactly. I'll still beat you but you'll have a really expensive controller used for a handful of games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Loving the character designs, but not loving fucking up an easy 3-string combo because of the shitty button layout.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Loving the character designs, but not loving fucking up an easy 3-string combo because of the shitty button layout.
              You just need to learn the timing, sir. I think they tightened up the timing on the combos.

Comment

• Yep. But Nerdious is a dirty cheater.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haha. I don't use the turbos on the challenges. It fucks it up completely.

Comment

• Tonight, you and I BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY.

Comment

• I'll give it another shot later today. Hopefully I was just sleepy when I booted it up.

But Mass Erect 2 must be beaten (again) first.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                        Tonight, you and I BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY.
                        LET THIS BE YOUR FINAL BATTLE!

Comment

• I have a fucking huge hankering to play some Tony Hawk. Which was the last best one?

Comment

• Tony Hawk 3.

Got Skate 3. Spent like 30 minutes with it. More tomorrow.

Comment

• Spent an hour with Skate 3 before crashing. Really, really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Tony Hawk 3.

Got Skate 3. Spent like 30 minutes with it. More tomorrow.

Nice, I'll be grabbing this on Friday hopefully. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X