This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would, but I am at work.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'd take you down with Jake LaMotta.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I will fuck you up in that shit...tonight the challenge will be accepted.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• And Nerdious and I just beat Blood Harvest. All campaigns are now done. Now time to survive them all on expert.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm there once I get home, will be leaving in a hour or so
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Mirror's Edge: Lesley picked this up for me today. Pretty fucking fun. Totally giving me motion sickness when drunk, but fun and intense.

Monopoly: Wow, this game is more fun when you don't have to pick everything up afterwards, but fuck EA for not giving me the goddamn option to turn off the music and voices. At least when you play your own music through the 360 it turns off the shitty looped music. Pretty fun though. Guess you can play it online as well, but doubt anyone is going to pick this up.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I ran through a bunch of demos sitting on my PS3 last night.

Conan: Holy God of War ripoff. The dialogue is completely cheesy and the combat is low-rent GOW. There are even "rapidly tap the circle button to do X" portions. Pass.

The Bourne Conspiracy: Quite fun. I think it would be worth a rental or a bargain bin purchase. A lot of the cool stuff is cutscenes or QTEs and there are some combat/cover control problems but I liked it. The driving section of the demo is way too short.

Tiger Woods '09: More of the same. It's getting a bit more tricky as they make the controls and green-reading more realistic. I'm still perfectly happy with Tiger Woods 03, though.

Soul Calibur IV: Just like the Soul Calibur I remember but I'm not a huge fighting game fan anymore. I might have to pick it up on clearance, though.

Dead Space: Hard as balls or I suck. Maybe both. Monsters keep coming at me in the first room and I'm not sure if they stop or if it's just supposed to keep going until you die. Sure looks pretty.

Comment

• Conan was a big piece of shit. Bourne looked fun but probably a rental as I heard it's easier than shit.

Tiger woods was fun as hell on the 360 with the face mapping. Still, nothing beats 06 (maybe 05 or 07) on the PS2. I can't remember which one I had, but helper and I would play that for hours at work back in the day.

SCIV was fun for the two weeks I owned it. Then it was boring as fuck. Online people raped me too hard for it to be fun.

Dead Space was fun until about level 10. I got stuck, pissed off and sold it.

Comment

• By the way, I kicked Rob's ass in Monopoly today.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• You always kick my ass at Monopoly. But....

only because I get super bored like half way though and will pick "go bankrupt" when given the chance.

Comment

• I'm gonna have to try this Monopoly game, i heard from others that its pretty sweet... infact, i'll start the DL right now.

Comment

• Yeah that might work, monopoly sounds fun, the kids always ask to play but fuck the set up and clean up...how much is it?

Comment

• I think like 40 bucks. It's not insanely great, but works for what it needs to do. Although the fact that you cannot turn off the stupid monopoly man is a goddamn sin.

Comment

• Would be willing to pick this up when it drops in price. Had the old one for the OG xbox.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• it's not a downloadable game? Actual disc required?

Comment

Working...
                                X