Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to join you and play some WoW but fucking Blizzard is a bunch of cockteasing whores.

Comment

• I thought you had one of their key fobs. What are they saying?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I am ordering one once all this gets settled. I've gotten a ton of emails, and surveys indicating that the issue is resolved. I finally sent an email ripping Blizzard for not giving us any way to check the status of the restoration, and the fact that my account was returned to my control but then "temporarily disabled" while they do some kind of investigation. I wanted to know why the hell wasn't this investigation done before my account was returned to me. Makes no sense. I got a long email back from a service rep telling me that they were investigating to make sure a 3rd party stole my account (well fucking obviously, you removed an unauthorized authenticator!) and once that is complete then they will enable the account again. Also, supposedly the in game service guys are already investigating what gold/items were stolen or destroyed so that those things can be returned as well. So I'm hoping when I get my account enabled it means I will also have an email with all my stolen shit waiting on me as well. If not I will have to place a ticket and wait another week or two for my shit to get restored.

Not being able to actually get hold of someone to talk to one on one is incredibly annoying.

Comment

• How did you get hacked though? Fuck. Should I get one of those fobs?

Comment

• Get one. No idea how I got hacked. My desktop is purely for gaming and media, I do next to no web browsing on it. I've run every anti-virus/malware software possible. Not a fucking thing on my desktop. Hell, the HDD is less than a month old and I was gone for 3 weeks of that.

Comment

• jesus christ how is this game even worth all of that hassle
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Billy's woman hacked his account.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh shit. Jake doesn't know. Jake, either run the fuck away, or brace yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    jesus christ how is this game even worth all of that hassle
                    I've spent six years with this game I'm not letting some goddamn commie gold hacker get away with my shit! Also, purples make me feel better about myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I've spent six years with this game I'm not letting some goddamn commie gold hacker get away with my shit! Also, purples make me feel better about myself.
                      haha

now you just need to replace "commie" with "Chi-Com" in the spirit of the one who shall never be forgotten
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        haha

now you just need to replace "commie" with "Chi-Com" in the spirit of the one who shall never be forgotten
                        Well I was going to put that, and it would have been a perfect description since most gold farming is done in China, but I withheld the racism in the event that Blizzard does not have all my shit back to me by Wednesday.

Comment

• Aww yeah motherfuckers.

Killing Blue Suns, Eclipse, Blood Pack, Orange Stars, Yellow Moons, and Green Clovers like they're fish in the Presidium.

A few more loyalty missions and I am on to getting the Reaper IFF on the Insanity playthrough.

(Sorry to hear about your account Billy. Hope they give your shit back and you can continue on your way through ICC.)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Goddamn man. You are a MASHEEN.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mass Erect 2 is my Beaches.

Still can't get through the combo tutorials on SSFIV with the d(ouche)-pad of a controller.

Honestly, that thing is a whorebutton.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OMG. WE MUST PLAY SSFIV. MUST. PLAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X