This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, sold some silk too. Just got tons of wool. $$$$
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why aren't you working for a living, hippie!?

Comment

• Lulz. I am working, the AH that is.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Already taking time off to play WoW at a brand new job. The addiction is strong! I worked for myself for about a year. I made enough to live on, but never put a ton of effort into it. I wonder what might have been if I worked a solid 10 hours a day instead of played WoW for 18 hours a day.

Comment

• Ahaha, I'm at work, just took a break to see what you guys were up to. I can't afford time off yet lol. I guess I misunderstood what you meant calling me a hippie.

Comment

• Double entendre! Hippie = man that isn't working AND a druid!

Comment

• I may take a hippie day next week. Sounds fun :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Toyed around with Vice City Stories on PSP yesterday. Still impressive what they did on the PSP, but it's going to have the same issues that Liberty City Stories did. Going to try the PSP God of War game tonight.
                  Wait until you get to the mission late in the game where Lance flips out and goes off half-cocked. I still haven't beat that damn mission. I do own many of the finest houses of ill repute in the city, though.

And Chains of Olympus is fucking great, man. You're in for a treat with that one.

Comment

• fuck dudes should I get a PSP and if so how cheap are them shits
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I haven't used mine in a year. Hahaha.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• <table id="results_tbl" border="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class=" odd_item"><td> </td> <td width="350"> Sony Limited Hannah Montana PSP Entertainment Pack </td> <td align="center"> $71.48 </td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap"> 1 d 9 h 51 m 57 s </td> <td align="center">TX</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          fuck dudes should I get a PSP and if so how cheap are them shits
                          The regular one is $170. The GO (which I wouldn't touch) is $250. I think it's worth the money. I really missed losing mine in THE BREAKUP. With all the PSone classics I think it's going to get a lot of use from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            The regular one is $170. The GO (which I wouldn't touch) is $250. I think it's worth the money. I really missed losing mine in THE BREAKUP. With all the PSone classics I think it's going to get a lot of use from me.
                            The Go isn't THAT bad. It's pointless if you already have UMDs and one of the other PSPs. If you'd rather get the Go, you can get it from Dell for $190.

Comment

• Man, Neversoft, when you gonna learn how to do a star power phrase? Shit shouldn't go on for half a goddamn verse.

Comment

• League of Legends, when I'm not too pissed off at it.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X