Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll make it through, but I'm just NOT IN THE MOOD for something fucking huge to slog through (like 'Dragon Age: Origins').
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, yeah you can just power through this one if you want.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        Oh, yeah you can just power through this one if you want.
        Good to know. That actually makes me eager to play it, now. Seriously, it this was gonna take 50 hours to complete, I was just gonna turn it off. NOT IN THE MOOD for that kind of thing right now.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm playing Red Dead Redemption all day long. Like literally. I wake up, and before I even sit up I hold the XBOX button to boot up the game, and I don't stop playing until I pass out 47 hours later in the middle of a duel. Rinse, repeat.

This message brought to you by THE FUTURE, approx 1 month from today.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• HAHAHAHAH. Shit, I was so confused for a second.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Good to know. That actually makes me eager to play it, now. Seriously, it this was gonna take 50 hours to complete, I was just gonna turn it off. NOT IN THE MOOD for that kind of thing right now.
              I played for about 35 hours, but I did every single side-quest and did a full exploration of every planet I came across. It was a good thing to do, as now my ME2 experience is super rich. Every single side reference means something, and some of my choices really did matter. I am sort of far into ME2. I think I have all of the characters except 1. Not sure if I am going to snag the new DLC for ME2 that gives you another party member either. Maybe after my first play-through. Still finding combat in ME2 dull.
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                I'm playing Red Dead Redemption all day long. Like literally. I wake up, and before I even sit up I hold the XBOX button to boot up the game, and I don't stop playing until I pass out 47 hours later in the middle of a duel. Rinse, repeat.

This message brought to you by THE FUTURE, approx 1 month from today.
                I almost came through my laptop to cut you and take your Xbox.

Comment

• So I found Guitar Hero Van Halen on clearance at Target so I picked it up. It's okay, I guess, but here's the real question-

What is more horrifying- the chest hair on "retro" Diamond Dave or the fact that Dave does the "my weiner is this big" hand motion when singing the "I brought my PEN-CILLL" line in "Hot for Teacher"?

Comment

• SKIBBITY BIBBITY BOP!

Comment

• Toyed around with Vice City Stories on PSP yesterday. Still impressive what they did on the PSP, but it's going to have the same issues that Liberty City Stories did. Going to try the PSP God of War game tonight.

Comment

• God of War is fucking great. I wish they would have released it on the PS3 as DLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          So I found Guitar Hero Van Halen on clearance at Target so I picked it up. It's okay, I guess, but here's the real question-

What is more horrifying- the chest hair on "retro" Diamond Dave or the fact that Dave does the "my weiner is this big" hand motion when singing the "I brought my PEN-CILLL" line in "Hot for Teacher"?

I really like this game, but it also broke me of my need to buy Guitar Hero anymore. It's the same fucking game, they haven't made any advances. Rock Band actively tries to include harmonies, divvy up the songs and actively advance what they do.

Guitar Hero craps it out assembly line style. YET GUITAR HERO SELLS MORE!
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• GOt Bioshock 2 from Gamefly. Haven't started yet.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Some WoW here & there. Making plenty of gold now and having fun when I do play. Auctioneer addon is glorious. Ran a random dungeon like Billy said to & it was fun until people started dropping. Luckily we finished, I only came out with one decent drop gear wise but I scored shit tons of wool. Wool=$$$$$!! Lulz I'm a nerd.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• mmhmm linen is cash money regardless of the type.

Comment

Working...
                                X