Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocked some BF2 this weekend (played the best I've ever played actually) and am still going through FFXIII. Was super close to picking up MGS4 again, but remembered that Splinter Cell hits tomorrow. GLEE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat Red Faction Guerilla. Downloaded the prequel DLC, so that I could break more shit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I seriously suck at that fucking game. I'm pretty sure I'm playing it wrong.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sloooowly playing through Mass Effect 2.
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I gave you 200g you nub! Quit crying about AH expense! Also, you need to find http://www.wowhead.com/item=13045 and I'll slap a 35agi enchant on it. You'll use it from 35-58. Hands down the best feral druid weapon pre 60.
            Didn't mean to cry, just meant I blew a shit ton of money before you helped me on bad gear. You helped me a shit ton and my toon is much better now. Probably won't play anytime soon but when I do I'll actually be equipped to do work.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Didn't mean to cry, just meant I blew a shit ton of money before you helped me on bad gear. You helped me a shit ton and my toon is much better now. Probably won't play anytime soon but when I do I'll actually be equipped to do work.
              I'm just fucking with you dude, you weren't crying. OR WERE YOU!? yea I don't know when I will get to play. Spent all weekend making my PC teh uberz mofo now I am unable to play for who knows how long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                I seriously suck at that fucking game. I'm pretty sure I'm playing it wrong.

I don't even think about it. I just close my eyes and let the destructive force guide me.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I seriously suck at that fucking game. I'm pretty sure I'm playing it wrong.
                  Didn't you ever do the toothpick bridge project in grade school to learn about engineering? It's not too tough.

Although the physics can be off sometimes. I was doing one of the early demolition challenges and had the entire first floor of one of those rusty two-level towers blown away except for the ladder and vent stack and it still wouldn't fall. Really weird.

Comment

• It;'s more that I just run around like a tard laughing as I blow shit up. So I constantly die.

Comment

• That would do it. I always run really far away before I hit the switch.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        That would do it. I always run really far away before I hit the switch.

Pussy. If I'm low on health and I've got to get rid of enemies. I'll usually find a hiding spot to recoup after I've thrown bombs (I can drop 12 at a time now). Then, I use the sledge to smash a getaway hole.

After I leave via the hole, I detonate.

It's like Tyler Durden butt fucked 9/11 in a Logan Airport bathroom.

Comment

• I want more armor before I blast stuff all willy-nilly! It is pretty fun to get into a fight, chuck some bombs, and watch the EDF guys go flying.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I want more armor before I blast stuff all willy-nilly! It is pretty fun to get into a fight, chuck some bombs, and watch the EDF guys go flying.

I've got Level 2 armor, the nano rifle, 12 bombs before I have to detonate and a multi-rocket launcher (with heat-seeking ability).

I do the rock.

Comment

• I have none of that. haha.

Comment

I have none of that. haha.
                                What the fuck are you upgrading then?

Comment

Working...
                                X