Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been trying the stick, but I do just fine with the buttons. Try Config 3, it's the best I promise. Plus my Philly Shell defense is spot on.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Oh I'm all about config 3. Bring it fools.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If my GF and I want to play Scene It against other people at the same time, is she going to need an xbox live subscription as well?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm not sure actually

IT's wierd. I'm not even sure if you can have 2 people on the same box play against two other people.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well that sucks.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Well we'll find out this weekend. Shoud get it tomorrow.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, it may be different in a private match. But I do know that 2+ controllers work on one account. Because I was playing against some guy, and Lesley hit the button on her controller by accident and it worked. But I haven't had much time to play against anyone online for the most part. Just friends on my couch.

Comment

• I haven't been playing much lately. Just some Lich King and Madden here and there. I'm going to pick up the new Banjo soon though. And Chrono Trigger DS and Persona 4 come out within the next couple of weeks.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I played Tomb Raider yesterday for hours - I hogged the TV and 360. It was really fun - but as always Lara can be stupid and frustrating.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Jump you Big Titted Bitch!

Playing Shaun White Snowboarding (I still can't tell if I hate this game or not) and Naruto (which is fucking annoying as shit and I really can't understand people would enjoy watching this shit) but I'm having fun during the fights, but running around Leaf Village or whatever is fucking boring.

Comment

• Left 4 Dead - Fucking rules all

A Kingdom for Keflings - The game has no right to be this much fun

God of War: Chains of Olympus - I still can't sit still long enough to beat this.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What is that Keflings game all about? I've noticed you playing that like mad. And you really should get in a L4D game with all of us. Too much fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            What is that Keflings game all about? I've noticed you playing that like mad. And you really should get in a L4D game with all of us. Too much fun.

A Kingdom for Keflings is kind of a Sims style game. You work with a village and build a kingdom.

It's addictive, even if it's stupid.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Russ and I just had some amazing matches in Fight Night. The last one went on for 10 rounds and he won....barely...bastard....

Comment

• WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE ME IN FIGHT NIGHT?! I'm on right now, bring it fools.

Comment

Working...
                                X