Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK the borderlands DLC looks great. Who else is getting Knoxx?

Comment

• I already picked it up and started playing it.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
        FUCK SIMON'S QUEST.
        Yes, countless hours of getting pissed off!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Exactly. I'd rather play FESTER'S QUEST and I FUCKING HATED THAT GAME.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUCK FESTER'S QUEST SO HARD WEDNESDAY BLEEDS TO DEATH!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
              FUCK SIMON'S QUEST.
              "What a horrible night for a curse" was my thought the first night I ever played that stupid game.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Yes, countless hours of getting pissed off!

I'll download it later today. Was kind of curious to see who wanted to do some Knoxx or Age of Booty.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Age of Booty my friend!!!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• sounds like the start of a plan
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Rocked some Age of Booty yesterday with Ari, Corey and nerdious. Ari is too fucking good. Picked up that Riddick game at Best Buy for 7 bucks. Not too shabby so far. Was worth the money ahha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shooting things as ladyboys in FFXIII. Also the reason the podcast won't be up by tonight probably haha.

Comment

• Rats...

Fap with Asian ladyboys on yer own time, slappy!

Comment

• I'm obsessed with BF2. God of War starting Tuesday though!

Comment

• Been playing MLB The Show. I fucking rock socks at that game. Best baseball game I've played ever.

I haven't started FF 13. I'm afraid that time belong to God of War III

Comment

• I fucking <3' MLB The Show last year. The fact my guy would come up to the plate to "Too Drunk to Fuck" and that my crowd would chant "You Gonna Get Raped!" made me fall in love. I will be grabbing the new one in a few weeks probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X