Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got fucking smoked in Age of Booty last night against Ari, Sarah and Corey. Hockendamn I suck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I DL'd that. We'll have to play.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• For sure. It's pretty fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You won one round, I do believe!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I did. But I don't count that because of the wack winning conditions.

Comment

• God I miss my 360. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played some epic FIFA matches with Jeff yesterday. Got a goal that THE MOST EPIC SHOT EVER. But the uploading feature wouldn't take it for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Played some epic FIFA matches with Jeff yesterday. Got a goal that THE MOST EPIC SHOT EVER. But the uploading feature wouldn't take it for some reason.
                  Did you also catch a fish THIS big? :: holds out arms ::

Comment

• Haha, Jeff will vouch for me. It was in the same game that I ended up going 9-1. I WAS ON FIRE!

Comment

• finally decided to play Assassin's Creed. not sure if i like it. most of it i like but i get really pissed off when i accidently bump into someone and everyone starts yelling at me. i want to throw frag grenades at everyone! uughhh!

Comment

• Are you rocking the 1st or 2nd?

Comment

• first. i like the story and everything...its just slightly frustrating being all stealthy when you're used to blowing up everyone and running people over.

Comment

• Understandable. The 2nd one fixes every issue with the first one. And there is alot. But I still had a blast with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
                              first. i like the story and everything...its just slightly frustrating being all stealthy when you're used to blowing up everyone and running people over.
                              It helps if you think of Altair as a 12th century Solid Snake...

Comment

• so i dont have to hide in a pile of hay for years till its safe again?!

Comment

Working...
                                X