This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    It's the moral systems that are integrated into some games that govern my play-style, apparently.

I had to be drunk before I was able to nuke Megaton in Fallout 3.

Stupid value systems...
    If I were a bad guy...

I'd be him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL-s4ax0oIM

Comment

• Which glass eye would you use?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The smiley face... most definately.

Comment

• You could go for the Tiny Lister, but then it would difficult to take you seriously. Unless, you're Tiny Lister.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Benedict was the shit. Great choice.

Strongly considering going back and playing Fallout 3 again.

Or worse: picking up Dante's Inferno.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Just beat Red Faction Guerrilla. Now trying to decide what to play next.
              I'm getting this in the mail for 5 bucks thanks to Darksiders. Hopefully it's fun.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I'm getting this in the mail for 5 bucks thanks to Darksiders. Hopefully it's fun.
                It's fucking great. I don't know why I put it down for month and months without touching it again. I was thinking about getting the $5 copy and giving it to my sister/niece. Just smashing shit to hell is great fun.

My girlfriend went to get her hurrrr did and called saying she was going to buy Bioshock 2 so I could watch it, because apparently she liked watching her cousin play the first one. So I guess I might be playing Bioshock 2. Meh.

WTB Yakuza and BF2.

Comment

• Caved...

Restarted WoW.

GOTTERDAMMERUNG
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• End your life... right fucking now.

Comment

• Probably should.

This will be the longest, most drawn out way to do it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Though limiting it to the weekend when not actually performing CPR on my social life should be alright.

This is how denial works, and who am I to change such a tried and true formula?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          My girlfriend went to get her hurrrr did and called saying she was going to buy Bioshock 2 so I could watch it, because apparently she liked watching her cousin play the first one. So I guess I might be playing Bioshock 2. Meh.
                          The game's not all that bad to play, the storyline is just half-assed.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FAIL
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Transit Guy
                              Why a brotha gotta fail?
                              Rob's not prejudiced. He IS a motherfucker, though.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• anyone want to game? I'm bored.

Comment

Working...
                                X