Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're shitting me. Morrigan's easy to bag, you just have to get her approval at +30. Be snarky around HER (and only her) and you're in like Ron Jeremy.

Leliana can be tough to bag, though. You've gotta get her approval up to +95 or so before she joins you in your tent. You can get her lesbian style, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still have no regrets on selling this game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Leliana can be tough to bag, though. You've gotta get her approval up to +95 or so before she joins you in your tent. You can get her lesbian style, though.
        No way. I just looked in her direction and said some shit about Andraste and she was like "I WANT YOUR VAGINA IN MY VAGINA".
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          You're shitting me. Morrigan's easy to bag, you just have to get her approval at +30. Be snarky around HER (and only her) and you're in like Ron Jeremy.

Alcohol would be easier, no?
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What the fuck is wrong with people?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
              Alcohol would be easier, no?
              "Here, drink these Tears of Andraste."

"This tastes like moonsh-*CLUNK*"

"yessssss"
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I am confused. What exactly is going on here?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's for the sequel, 'Dragon Age: Brothel'.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    I am confused. What exactly is going on here?

Negative XP.

Yes, according to a few incensed forum posters, hackers have allegedly found a way to augment the amount of experience rewarded for killing them. Instead of the usual 50- or 100-point increments we usually see, these dubious players can punish their murderers with negative five million points, dropping their hard-earned rank back to level 1.

Comment

• Ha. Yet another reason LIVE sucks. Damnit. I'm becoming a Sony fanboy. Help me Obi-wan. You're my only hope.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha, Sony had the same problem with their servers with the earlier glitches.

Plus you'd have to play the game with one of the worse controllers out there.

Comment

• I must have been playing with some modded people a few weeks back. I was moving at a crazy amount of speed on the gound and I couldn't kill anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Plus you'd have to play the game with one of the worse controllers out there.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!! I hate, HATE the PS controllers. Vastly prefer the 360. Take that Ingrid!

Comment

• I've actually almost become used to the PS3 controller. Almost. I figure GoWIII will get me fully in tune.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The controller is fine except for FPS games. It's the stupid fucking L2 and R2 buttons. They ruined them.

Comment

Working...
                                X