Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingrid is a little smarty pants and should definitely get a gold membership to play under her name.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I have a lot of information in my brain that is really only good for answering trivia questions. And I totally agree, Lesley
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Hey, I helped!!!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha. Yeah ya did.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I babbled and pressed buttons. It is a valid skill.

Comment

• Back to ASSCREED2. Gave up when I kept dying on the level with the flying machine. Booted it up today, beat it on the first try. Yep, still digging this game.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Playing Zombie Island DLC on Borderlands in between WoW sessions. Hoping to get into Darksiders (got it for $30 with some Amazon credit) this weekend, as well as back into Red Faction Guerilla.

Comment

• Was going to play Star Trek Online, but after 13 hours of downloading the client, it tells me it's corrupt....AGAIN. So fuck you Star Trek. I'm done.

Comment

• Maybe it's your computer. Have you tried turning it off and on?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Is it plugged in?

Comment

• Haha. I slapped it a bunch. Does that count?

Comment

• Got Darksiders, and played for about an hour. Pretty fun so far.

Comment

• Shit, I keep arguing with myself over whether or not to get Darksiders. Good WOM not helping! ARRRGGHHH GOING INSANE

"It's unfortunate that mental illness is one of the few illnesses in which the main symptoms are that the patient annoys the fuck out of everyone around them."
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Want darksiders too.

Played more MW2 after you guys got off and eventually went 47-6 on a hardcore hq. Oh the excuses made for my domination was hilarious. Everything from lag to glitching to witchcraft were blamed. I lulz'd till they left the room. It's moments like that that make MW2 so glorious.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bought Darksiders and Forza 2 today on a whim. Probably gonna buy Serious Sam HD too.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X