X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Hi, I'm nerdious. And I'm an alcoholic.

I actually started to drink more last year.

It's cool. No judgement here. I was fucking horrible for about a year. It happens.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm thinking about taking up drinking again, once I get a job.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's the best hobby, EVER! Just make sure you do it while playing video games online with friends. Don't want people thinking you're an alcoholic.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          I'm thinking about taking up drinking again, once I get a job.
          Let's go do a St. Arnold's Brewery tour man. Cheap and lots of beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Let's go do a St. Arnold's Brewery tour man. Cheap and lots of beer.
            Will do once I get a few hits on jobs. The wife has me on lockdown for now.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yea, Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time is the fucking tits. I hope I get to spend a lot of time with it this weekend.

Comment

• Darksiders.

Stayed up until around 2 playing this fucking thing.

It's Zelda without the hippie bullshit.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MAG Beta.

It's not terrible.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor while ripping awful farts in the bedroom. Glad I'm alone.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• HAha,
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Plunder.

I'm addicted. Playing with my Bro and yelling back and forth since he's got his PS3 set up in the next room. I don't need no stinkin' party chat!

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished Darksiders.

I want a squeakquel now.

It was a pretty fun little Zelda-style game with the most ridiculous art style since Warcraft. Swords as big as a fucking house and all of that sort of thing.

Fun fact: Vernon fucking Wells voices Samael, who in turn looks like the Tim Curry-played Darkness from Legend.

Rent it. Nothing much warranting a second run through, unless you are an achievement whore/wish to destroy everything while wearing the OP'd endgame armor.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This DSi game. Awesome.

Comment

• MW2. Ari and I went off last night. We had 70+ kills between us one game.

Comment

• Rocked some 1 vs 100 last night with Nate and Ingrid. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X