Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just the controls, honestly. I like the series, but god those controls. I might revisit it for six bones, though.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, understandable. I tend to look past the controls thanks to the nostalgia factor for me. We all know these games would have been fucking INSANELY MORE AWESOME if they had had the RE4 controls.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Picked up Wheel of Fortune (so not worth 15 bucks) and Resident Evil 3 (totally worth the 6 bucks)
        Loved Nemesis big-time back at school. As much as the series has improved massively post static-backgrounds, I've never been as immersed as I was back in the PlayStation glory days.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Picked up FIFA 10 for the 360 (were all out of the PS3 versions) and damn. It's been a few years since I've played a "proper football" game, and this version is pretty sweet. Already made my guy (looks just like me thanks to the GameFace feature) and am still trying to land my first goal. Good stuff if not a bit hard to get back into.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Soccer games are the equivalent to getting gang raped in jail for me. Or fantasy rpg's for you Rob.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• tis true. The last FIFA game I played was FIFA 06 for the gamecube.

Comment

• Sad thing is I liked soccer games before some decided it should make you want to kill puppies when playing them.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just made my first goal. IT WAS FUCKING GLORIOUS.

Comment

• Any goal on FIFA is glorious. Lol

Comment

• Aint that the truth.

Comment

• I just want to go home and buff up my guy in FIFA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I just want to go home and buff up my guy in Borderlands.
                          Agreed.

Comment

• Speaking of which; my brother, Josh, and I ran through the first part of the DLC for Mad Moxxi. So much fucking easier if you run it when a lower level character starts up the game. I was 39, my bro was 33, and Josh was 25; all rocking Solider. So we did the first three arena which was a total of 75 waves of enemies. Can't wait till we do the next part, which is going to be 100 waves of enemies for each zone.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Speaking of which; my brother, Josh, and I ran through the first part of the DLC for Mad Moxxi. So much fucking easier if you run it when a lower level character starts up the game. I was 39, my bro was 33, and Josh was 25; all rocking Solider. So we did the first three arena which was a total of 75 waves of enemies. Can't wait till we do the next part, which is going to be 100 waves of enemies for each zone.
                              It's going to take forever and we won't even be able to take all of the weapons drops lol.

Comment

• Also, finished Borderlands. Oh wow the ending was just a pile of meh. Good thing I wasn't really paying to the story line. Also, picked up the other DLC, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned so that I could just finish up all the sidequests (while they were easy) before I ran through Playthough 2 (since mobs go up in level).
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X