This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, MvDK2 is a blast.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, she's been glued to her DSi since she bought it. I almost bought one for myself this weekend and then realized I like only a handful of games, and we never would multiplay on the system.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beaterator for the PSP. Pretty in depth music making program by Rockstar and Timbaland. Shit is bumping over here.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Timbaland vidja game = lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just have the "I Am T-Pain" app instead.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Does it come with auto tune??
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck yeah it does.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz @ auto tune. Rob & Cj should use it on the next cast for one of Cj's raps.

Comment

• Was pretty fucked up last night and purchased some more PS3 games. Picked up Wheel of Fortune (so not worth 15 bucks) and Resident Evil 3 (totally worth the 6 bucks). Wheel isn't bad as it's a game show that works, but the lack of anything resembling production values kills it. And RE3 still kicks ass.

Comment

• Beat Halo 3 last night by accident haha. I figured I'd play it for a bit just for fun, ended up beating it. Had no idea I beat it until I saw the achievement. What a fucking let down. Ends the same way the first one did.

Comment

• Banjo & Kazooie nuts and blots. Silly. Very silly.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So much win!! I <3 that game. Get into it a bit and the vehicles you can make kick ass. May have to play some online with you if you want.

Comment

• Sure. Does it take long to get to make cool vehicles? And is it a matter of finding stuff to build with?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Was pretty fucked up last night and purchased some more PS3 games. Picked up Wheel of Fortune (so not worth 15 bucks) and Resident Evil 3 (totally worth the 6 bucks). Wheel isn't bad as it's a game show that works, but the lack of anything resembling production values kills it. And RE3 still kicks ass.
                              RE3? gadsasfaswdgvfvafasrrgghhhhaaaaaaa
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Is that your way of saying you hate the RE games? I know most do, but I fucking <3 them. And yes Nate, you will need to find pieces to unlock and do a bunch of missions. Once you get past the "baby hand holding" shit, the missions get kinda crazy (dog fighting against giant bosses, etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X