This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And being crunchy is a bad thing?

BM, you need to start being more crunchy. Or as my people say, crunky.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Damnit B_Metal. I'll give you money for a hotel room. Just get it over with all ready with nerdious.
      Howard, I'd rather have myself buttsexed by Hocken himself on live TV than affiliate with the likes of nErdious

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      And being crunchy is a bad thing?

BM, you need to start being more crunchy. Or as my people say, crunky.
      Sorry man, I wash my undies. No crunch to be had. Now your hoarding non-bathing AZN ass, totally crunchy.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bathing? How did that get into the discussion? I don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Bathing? How did that get into the discussion? I don't understand.
          Crunchy drawers/undies/skivvies. Yeah, from not bathing, because you're a panda, and a hoarder.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never said anything about crunchy underwear. And I shower at least two to three times a day. Just because I'm a panda doesn't mean I don't stay clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Never said anything about crunchy underwear. And I shower at least two to three times a day. Just because I'm a panda doesn't mean I don't stay clean.
              I never said, said you brought up crunchy underwear. And it was a fucking joke. FFS. NVM nerDious. You win. I'm letting this one go out of sheer exhaustion.

Comment

• Rob it's time to get buttfucked hard hang on there bro.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  Rob it's time to get buttfucked hard hang on there bro.
                  OK, that was out of left field.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Crunchy drawers/undies/skivvies.
                    They're better than the creamy.

That shit's fer pussies.

Wait, what?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                      Rob it's time to get buttfucked hard hang on there bro.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was a "Hocken bones Rob" joke gone awry!
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• After being annoyed with Dragon Age, I went back to FFVII on the psp. Having more fun with this old ass RPG than with DA. I sorta win and fail at the same time. haha
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Selling Dragon Age tomorrow (seriously, fuck this shitty game) but went back and have been rocking the fuck outta FFVII. Also tried that new Peace Walker MGS demo for the PSP today. Not too bad actually.

Comment

• FUCKYOURSHITTYFACE

*runs out of the house crying and wailing, slams the door*

~

Comment

Working...
                              X