X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    OMG. Story please!

ETA: KING of the 100th page bitchezzzz!!!1!1!11one

He was the 1 and he lost on the 4th question. It was something like: "What magazine has the highest amount of paid subscriptions"

And the answers were like: Time Magazine, Wall Street Journal, AARP mag

It was the AARP mag. He lost as did like 99% of the mob.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      No. Because they weren't spelling errors, failure.
      Really? Because I spelled "Buy" as "by" so yeah , totally misspelled the word. AZN failure.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Yeah, I'm jealous Jake has throw away cash to buy tit games, and I don't.
        BM, please read the sentence out loud and if you cannot see the issue in structure, please refer to this.

P.S. I never called out your spelling.

Also, I think it would be wise not to debate on grammar and spelling with me.

Edit: I detect a large amount of pretension eminating from this post.
        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 12-22-2009, 01:11 PM.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

No. Because they weren't spelling errors, failure.
          Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          BM, please read the sentence out loud and if you cannot see the issue in structure, please refer to this.

P.S. I never called out your spelling.

Also, I think it would be wise not to debate on grammar and spelling with me.

Edit: I detect a large amount of pretension eminating from this post.
          Dear Nerdious,

Suck my dick.

Your friend,
          B_MetalSucks.

P.S. Who gives a fuck about sentence structure on a forum? What are you, my fucking english lit prof?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Dear Nerdious,

Suck my dick.

Your friend,
            B_MetalSucks.

P.S. Who gives a fuck about sentence structure on a forum? What are you, my fucking english lit prof?
            No, but if I'm going to suck your dick, I expect coherent posts.

P.S. I lessthanthree you, buddy!

Comment

No, but if I'm going to suck your dick, I expect coherent posts.

P.S. I lessthanthree you, buddy!
              The point was easy to make out for non-tards, he has $$$ to blow on games, I don't. If you're super busy day of correcting English on the net doesn't extend into your evening maybe you could join us for some MW2, we've been having a blast, even those that don't have high ranks so maybe you should come play with us, trust me Engrish will be just fine without you trying to avenge all the wrongs that people commit against it daily; also I made this really long fucked up sentence because I know you'll probably have to go through it like a fucking editor at some publisher of shitty romance novels, I'm thinking about putting some chesty guy pics for you and Ed to make guido fisting pump love to but I don't really feel like looking for the pics right now and I'm really having fun fucking this long ass sentence up I may even just waffle some waffles just to Eggo your waffler ifuknowhateyemeeen!!

Comment

• What's with the wet dreams you keep having of me and Ed? I'm not gay and Ed doesn't want short-haried/short AZNs. Give it up, sir.

Now, me and Bryan, I could totally see that happening, because we're pretentious. Like how Ari and Rob go so well together, because they like to rape everything.
                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 12-22-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Truth to that statement.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What's with the wet dreams you keep having of me and Ed? I'm not gay and Ed doesn't want short-haried/short AZNs. Give it up, sir.
                    Like Paula Abdul said, opposites attract. Also it could, you know, be a joke. Don't get all buttered about it.

Comment

• But like toast, I am going to get buttered.

Comment

• And also like toast, sometimes you are very stale.

Comment

• And like stale toast, I'm still good. At least I'm not moldy.

Comment

• Zim says ZING!

Comment

And like stale toast, I'm still good. At least I'm not moldy.
                              Yes but you are a crouton.

Comment

• Damnit B_Metal. I'll give you money for a hotel room. Just get it over with all ready with nerdious.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X