This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felicity View Post
    I can't believe how hard mutantdog failed last night on 1 vs 100.
    OMG. Story please!

ETA: KING of the 100th page bitchezzzz!!!1!1!11one

Comment

• The Saboteur, AKA Tits: The Game
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
        The Saboteur, AKA Tits: The Game
        So you're saying it's a purchase?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, he's saying there is boobies in it.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Yeah. That shit's on sale at Best Buy this week for $39.99, too. Wish I had known that before going to Gamestop (also because Best Buy is closer to home and I'm a lazy piece of shit), so I'm gonna return it later this week and hit Best Buy so that I can get that and D9 on Blu.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              No, he's saying there is boobies in it.
              Actually...he's saying bm would be the target audience for said game.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• And he's saying that Ed Hocken lives in Nerdious' closet.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I detect a hint of jealousy.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    I detect a hint of jealousy.
                    Yeah, I'm jealous Jake has throw away cash to buy tit games, and I don't.
                    Last edited by B_Metal; 12-22-2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• I have lots of money. It's almost Arab money at this point.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                        I have lots of money. It's almost Arab money at this point.
                        I'll bomb something for cash, but not suicide bomb it. Seriously. Like not joking. For real.

Comment

Yeah, I'm jealous Jake has throw away cash to by tit games and I don't.
                          You should be more jealous of Jake's ability to structure a sentence.

Comment

• Zim says ZING!
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              You should be more jealous of Jake's ability to structure a sentence.
                              Don't you mean spell? Because I made a spelling error not a sentence structure error? You suck at grammar nazi-ing.

Comment

• No. Because they weren't spelling errors, failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X