This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    no worries. Last nights games were not to my liking. Haha. I suck at Hardcore TDM. And then it got too late and I was exhausted. Oh wells.
    There was a combined level of Epic suckness last night, myself and Ari included. We'll make up for that next time.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Uncharted 2, anyone?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Since I lost my Mass Effect finished game save in the great HDD crash of 07, I'm trying to haul ass through it again so I can have a finished save for ME2. Just got to the part where I decided to talk a member of my team down so we can go set us up the bomb.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still haven't finished that playing through as an Adept.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I forgot how much I fucking love the design and character of Wrex. Hopefully will have this beat again by the end of the week. Played some more 1 vs. 100 last night with Nate and Viet. Good shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll try to be on tonight, as long as this cold doesn't knock me out.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Need to play again with less, uh, enhancement.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha. DRUNKY! You put me to shame last night.

Comment

• Yes. A new low.

Comment

• Haha I told Lesley it felt like everyone had a twinge of the aspergers last night haha.

Comment

• And this is why NXE party should be used more often. Fucking ridiculous conversations about nothing. It was like being on the boards without the liability of slander and the typing. Awesome.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Played some Boarderlands with my brother after 1 vs 100. Got some epic loots and I mean orange epic. Awesome. I hope 2K/Gearbox makes this game into a full MMORPG. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Just so that I can tell b'muddled that he's a moron because of his character build and gear set.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I can't believe how hard mutantdog failed last night on 1 vs 100.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• So finally getting back to GOW on the PSP and I discovered that my bf deleted the save file. Still thinking about his punishment.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                So finally getting back to GOW on the PSP and I discovered that my bf deleted the save file. Still thinking about his punishment.
                                Flappy dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X