X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psst.

Hey. Yeah you.

You don't ever have to repair a fucking thing ever again after you get Altair's daigo-smashing gear.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, like it matters, I have so much money coming in. Haha. It's becomes a bit pointless. But I want that damn armor.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is true. But it is an added perk.

I like money.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally hit 40 in MW2. Still rocking Asscreed2 and currently finishing up Ratchet and Clank.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Congrats, only 30 more till you can prestige. I'm so not prestiging.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No way. No benefit.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just rocked some games with Nate. Unlocked a shit load of new titles today. Good stuff.

Comment

• There are some cool ones for using the throwing knife.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I got a new title and emblem for 75 rpg kills. Rpg's are so fun in this one.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Beat Borderlands last night. That ending was SHIT, but it was too fun all the way up to that point.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Going to kill some bitches right now. Who's coming with me?

Comment

• Just had the 3 best games I've had in a long time. B and I rocked those sons of bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Just had the 3 best games I've had in a long time. B and I rocked those sons of bitches.
                            Yes sir. Not only did we rock their shit we had some lols while doing so. Wargasm title card is so epic.

Comment

• Sorry for the declination to join in on the murder sim last night, just wanted to blow off some steam playing the fakedrums.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• no worries. Last nights games were not to my liking. Haha. I suck at Hardcore TDM. And then it got too late and I was exhausted. Oh wells.

Comment

Working...
                                X