Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm down for a few co-ops as long as the thing flows like a fine boxed wine.

If not, then I will be doing my first skeet shoot of the season as I make my way to Waxahachie for Tanksgibbin'.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If we run through them on easy, I'm sure we could beat all of them pretty fast.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'd rather just do that. You get the achievement either way.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll be on MW2 once you guys get sick of L4D2. And you WILL get sick of it :-)
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            I'll be on MW2 once you guys get sick of L4D2. And you WILL get sick of it :-)
            I'll be there with you, in spirit (and a different console).
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'll be playing through Dragon's Age again.

Fucking Bioware and their awesome jerb...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm hoping to grab that for Christmas.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looking forward to getting that. Oh yeah, forgot about my $20 Amazon credit.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    I'll be on MW2 once you guys get sick of L4D2. And you WILL get sick of it :-)
                    MEH. What was with the Headquarters requests? I couldn't fucking deal. At all. Rather play L4D2 all night on hard than play Headquarters. Although, I'm not as hardcore about videogamin' anymore. I used to be on COD4 all the fucking time.

Comment

• I'm going to have to agree that DA: O is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        I'm going to have to agree that DA: O is awesome.
                        This. And the requests were to fill the team. I hate randoms. And we were trying headquarters b/c we hadn't played it yet.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hate randoms as well but fuck man, I hate having to hear fucking high pitched reres. Fucking kids trying to imitate my laugh. I'll fucking tear you down, biotch! GAHRAHSDKf asdjkf a;sldjkfa.

Comment

• I'll try and be on around 9 CST or 10 CST at the latest. I don't work tomorrow, so I may be on late.

Comment

• Me and THIS will await your return to MW2.

Comment

• Great fucking games on L4D2 last night, kids. I'm digging the scavenger mode. The quickies are great for us West Coast people to play with the babies who like to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X