This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      GoW collection should have been available on the 17th but I just read there might be some issues with the game.
      Thanks, bought it yesterday and it is glorious!
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I should be on around 7 or 8 PM PST. Going to go eat sushi tonight. Hell yes.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Blue C?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yah. The menu looks expensive though. With the way I eat, I'm either going to end up poor or hungry.

Comment

• Nah, if it's like the one we ate at, you can eat pretty cheaply. I think on 3 of us we only spent like 100 bucks.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                Thanks, bought it yesterday and it is glorious!
                Fuck, I need to get this ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Nah, if it's like the one we ate at, you can eat pretty cheaply. I think on 3 of us we only spent like 100 bucks.
                  I said the way I eat. I could out eat Ari, Sarah, Corey, and Wayne in one sitting.

Comment

• Well yeah, but you're not supposed to gorge on sushi. Relax, have some with a nice brew and you'll be good to go ahha. Don't go to get fucking full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the PS3. Not bad so far. But I still hate the fucking controller for FPS's. I'll probably grab this when it comes out fro the 360. Good stuff.
                      Just tried a little Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta. I liked it, but I'm so used to COD controls, took me a while to figure out how to crouch.

God of War looks awesome. Haven't played these games in a while, especially the first one, but it's still a great game. This is the version to buy if you've never played them before.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So MW2 or L4D2 tonight fellas?

Comment

• L4D2. Espcecially, since you're looking to trade it in.

Comment

• Well, since we've only busted out VS mode once, and we haven't even touched the fucking scavenger mode, I'm totally up for some L4Dness. But please, lets do something other than Dark Carnival.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Let's get some more people and bust out some versus. We've only busted out one map in versus. We still have four others to still do!

Comment

• We need to beat the goddamn levels first otherwise it's just a cluster fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X