Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm. Just like the first one did. No comment.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You better be giving your money to GoW. At least they deliver on what is promised. (ok, ok, I'll drop it for now but seriously fuck AC).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I'm debating on both. I'll definitely grab GoW, but now it's a toss up between L4D2 and AC2. I'm leaning more towards AC2 at the moment.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heathen. We all have our axes to grind against certain publishers. Ubisoft is mine.

Comment

• Ubisoft gets a pass for Raving Rabbids, PoP, Splinter Cell, etc etc.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• for every misstep, they have a ton of AWESOME STEPS.

Comment

• Probably the only good step I'll concede is PoP. Splinter Cell? Just meh on. Didn't rape my childhood but didn't offer a shower after it was done having it's way with me either.

Comment

• SC: Double Agent = SO MUCH WIN in multiplayer. I just wish we could actually get 6 people to log in at the same time to play it. I fucking <3 that game so much.

Comment

• That's probably part of the disconnect as I am all about the SP. MP (to me) should be icing on the cake.

Comment

• I dug SP as well in that one. It was the first SC that I actually liked the SP.

Comment

• I miss Splinter Cell. That shit was a blast.

Can't wait to get my Blargh! on, though.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• AC was total ass. If 2 does all the shit it should and isn't total ass I may play it once it's cheaper.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• See Rob. B gets it.

Comment

• God of War Collection is mine today. I'm poor and it's only costing me $10 with all the gift cards I've gotten with various games I've bought recently.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                                God of War Collection is mine today. I'm poor and it's only costing me $10 with all the gift cards I've gotten with various games I've bought recently.

My Best Buy didn't even have it in. I was a sad panda.

Comment

Working...
                                X