Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't really matter, from what I recall. Harvesting gives you an early leg up on the ability to kill shit that moves, but at the cost of a shitty feel-good ending.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *liked the shitty feel good ending...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I felt robbed, Rob.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only that was missing was seeing their first times. Imagine that conversation....

"Are you sure about this?"

"I guess, but I need to tell you something. When I was a kid I was used to harvest ADAM from people and had a giant protect me from a man that was able to remove the sea slugs from my body."

"???"

"Yeah, so I'm going to need you to punch me in the face and call me a whore before I climax"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            So are you supposed to harvest or save the little sisters? I've been harvesting...but the game is kinda pretty but still kinda lame...The only reason I played...I needed to brush up on my FPS skills to shoot you mother fuckers in the face this week.
            This doesn't make any sense. Why didn't you just load up COD4 to brush up?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Maybe his kids put it in his PS3 and he couldn't find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                The only that was missing was seeing their first times. Imagine that conversation....

"Are you sure about this?"

"I guess, but I need to tell you something. When I was a kid I was used to harvest ADAM from people and had a giant protect me from a man that was able to remove the sea slugs from my body."

"???"

"Yeah, so I'm going to need you to punch me in the face and call me a whore before I climax"
                It would have become a religious experience in Japan if that took place.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  This doesn't make any sense. Why didn't you just load up COD4 to brush up?
                  Good question... and Rob I wish that were true...the story here is that my kids fuck with my XBOX so much that they took out the COD disc left it on the floor in my house and during the course of one day scratched it beyond repair. I credit this mostly to my youngest who has an affinity for standing on shit and spinning. Thanks guys! COD 6 will be bought with money from your college fund!
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• B, as a former cps worker I give you permission to flog your children if they fuck up MW2. Only on their bottoms though.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      B, as a former cps worker I give you permission to flog your children if they fuck up MW2. Only on their bottoms though.
                      Hooray!
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Of course if they snatch your kids for it, I don't know you.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Bioshock was overrated as fuck.
                          Your face is overrated as fuck!

Anyway, I'm about to load up some Arkham Asylum to distract myself until it's time to go pick up my new mistress.

Comment

• Lol gravedigger is not having your shit Rob. Haha

Comment

• Rocking the new Ratchet and Clank. Some fun platforming and it looks fucking amazing. Also playing some F.E.A.R. 2. I picked it up for 20 bucks. Not bad so far.

Comment

• You missed some epic MW2.

Comment

Working...
                                X