Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was too until he told me the minimum specs. I'm not even close.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still playing Sims 3. I have created creepy ass avatars of myself and Ceej. And then I moved us in together. so far, Ceej is a douchebag who does nothing but lays on the couch and watches tv and never cleans up. So pretty lifelike.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think you need to introduce that hotel that Lesley posted, have zombies take over and have us all in the hotel. And then make a play by play podcast about what happens. That would be awesome.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We have something planned like that, but not with zombies. more like Real World: Braindead radio
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished Dragon Age Journeys the flash game on hard. It was tough but fun. And I unlocked stuff that I can't even access because I don't even get the EA server prompt at the start screen! Hurray for me!
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Played some Bioshock for a few hours yesterday, decent game but it seems to be a bit repetitive. Plus the maps suck. Not sure how much longer I will play into it.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Bioshock was overrated as fuck.

Comment

• Pretty though.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Not going to argue with that.

Comment

• Shock o' the BIOS was overrated by game bloggers (not journalists). I blame the games-as-art asshats at Destructoid in particular.

Hopefully we'll see the gameplay (mothertrucking multiplayer...what a novel fucking idea) that was missing from the first one.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was a standard FPS with a pretty coat of paint. The "moral" choices were fucking stupid.

Comment

• Stupid because the consequences didn't involve anything that mattered. If there had been any actual weight given to any of it aside from audio recording bullshittery, then something might have resonated.

Taken as it is, there were interesting choices you could make, but the resultant gameplay all felt so tacked on. It was all surface without anything else to it other than what nerds projected, though I would agree with them on the atmosphere evoked.

And the Ryan confrontation is still a solid moment (and I have probably rendered everything I have said up to said point moot).
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-09-2009, 11:24 AM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So are you supposed to harvest or save the little sisters? I've been harvesting...but the game is kinda pretty but still kinda lame...The only reason I played...I needed to brush up on my FPS skills to shoot you mother fuckers in the face this week.

Comment

• I saved them. You get the better ending. And I will be raping your face this week B. CONSIDER YOUR FACE RAPED.

Comment

• LEAF...LEAF!!!! GODDAMNIT ROB I SAID LEAF!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X