Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking Batman, but the combat is repetitive. Tempted to send it back and get Borderlands,
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Stick with it and beat it man. It's great. And the combat is the best part, sounds like you aren't doing it right lol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Think outside the box Nate ther's literally a shit ton of ways to take guys out. Great game, seriously don't quit now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got in Demon's Souls, so I'll be playing that for a little bit tonight, until I see Scott and B on. Then it'll be L4D2.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm totally giddy that uncle Phil is in the game.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played an hour in Demon's Souls. That game is as difficult as you've read. Plays a lot like King's Field, which I dug back on the PS1.

Got to the first boss within 30 minutes and promptly died. I now know I should have been rolling aside instead of trying to block but he hit me three times and I was down.

When you die in that game, you're transported to the Nexus where you need to go collect demon souls to go back into the living world. So I transported to go get those souls. Thirty minutes later, I got killed and lost all the souls and was transported back to the Nexus. Fuck.

I like what the developers did with the game but honestly, considering how lazy I am, I might not play again. Maybe.

Also played Dragon Age: Origins for two hours. Actually really enjoyed it. It's Baldur's Gate mated with KOTOR. The discussion trees are a lot better and if you idle long enough, the last question/comment appears. The combat is good but not Oblivion good and same goes for the character models. Character creation is just as intricate as Oblivion, so you could still be spending sometime just in the beginning.

Didn't get too far in the game but I'm digging it so far.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Dragon Age is fun so far and it rewards you with achievements fairly early which is nice. Also mages are pretty fun but on higher difficulties friendly fire applies to magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  Played an hour in Demon's Souls. That game is as difficult as you've read. Plays a lot like King's Field, which I dug back on the PS1.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Uncharted 2 co-op and competitive multiplayer. You know you want to party up. I'll be probably play this off and on all weekend. I'm lazy and have nothing to do.

I'll probably be on Borderlands too, but I assume you all are playing it on the Eggbox.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You could play on the eggsbox too. We'd welcome you to the fold.

One of us, one of us.

Comment

• Playin' "Life Killer" version 5.0, also known as Dragon's Age: Origins.

Playing through as the noble humang dude right now.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My kids made me make a character based on them, my wife, and me. I was not against the idea. Life killer is appropriate.

Comment

• Almost beat Batman last night Dragon Age next.

Comment

• Friend just recommended getting Dragon Age for the PC. But then again, he's a PC guy.

Comment

• I'm really on the fence between the 360 and PC version of that game.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X