X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god that music is awesome. I wish I could get it into my Ipod though
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Playing Force Unleashed... pretty easy to learn, effects are great...

Comment

• Coolio, I might pick this up being that I have no chance winning it.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• No entry, no chance.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just solved The Force Unleashed. Now I'm onto Rock Band 2 and Civilization Revolution.

Comment

• everytime i see "i solved... " i think of bryan the pretentious sudoku solving panda. hahaha.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• and i've been playing nothing except for browser games on my old computer. waiting for my new parts to come in so i can play warhammer online and spore. oh yes, i am building a new computer so you fuckers can't question my nerdiness. bastards.

Comment

• Haha. Shit better be liquid cooled.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fuck that. i did that once on my last computer. that shit leaked water and coolant everywhere. and with the right fan(s), i won't need it liquid cooled. and i'm only getting one 9800 gt; if i had gotten two or anything higher than the q6600, then i might have considered liquid cooling. no point really if i'm not overclocking though.

Comment

• If it leaked water and coolant, you got shit parts haha. But yeah, I was just fucking with you on that. THere really is no point unless you are overclocking like a mothereffer. But you best get some LED fans in that bitch, and paint racing stripes down the side haha.

Comment

• I'm still playing COD4 if anyone wants to get a game, hit me up when you see me online.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• unless one is willing to pay A LOT of money for liquid cooling, they're always going to be shit parts. and fuck led lights/fans. i don't need fucking night lights when i'm sleeping.

Comment

• Shit I love my baby. It glows like the fires from hell. I just need a new case because I totally busted off the front part when drunk.

Comment

• Rob, I just rocked some of your Geo2 scores

Comment

• You sunofabitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X