Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Well is pretty fun. Basic as hell, great art style, and fun platforming and exploration so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Deadpool. Having a blast with it so far. Still rocking Helldivers 2 as well. Trying to get Riff Trax custom shit working so I can stream via discord and yall can join in on stupid fun at some point.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Picked up a retro Metroidvania called Astalon on steam over the weekend. It has a satisfying loop akin to Rogue's Legacy in terms of using character death to incentivize motivation to keep playing on top of how it mixes in progression with getting bodied by either platforming foul ups or enemy opportunists--at death you're able to upgrade your cast of characters for the next playthrough. Only downside is once you pick up certain items, it is easy street. Overall worth the cashola if you want to scratch the retro revivalist itch
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking loved Rogue Legacy, that mechanic was super fun.

Comment

Working...
          X