Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Spidey 2. Overall, it's definitely a better experience than the first/Miles entries BUT those fucking three-tiered boss battles HAVE TO GO. Or fuck man, switch it up. You know you are always going to have to do this thing 3 times but like WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T JUST ONCE? oh shit, crazy.

Kraven and his goons were awesome, switching on the fly between Miles/Peter was awesome, and swinging around the city was made even more fluid and fun.

Highly recommend playing all 3 games on PS5 if you can.

Now time to head back to Pandora. The movement in this game is alllllmost as fun as Spidey but the one thing that is still the best (it doesn't factor into Spidey) is just jumping off a hanging mountain, calling Carol (she's my Ikran), landing on her, boost towards an RDA base, and then fuck those shitty humans up.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grinding some levels in Sea of Thieves again. The new QOL updates for noobs is pretty great. If you ever played before and were like "WTF..." Try again now. It's free on gamepass and the new experience is nice. You can get on your ship, pick a mission based on how long you want to play for and you can just "warp" right to the island. Still can get fucked up once you surface if someone is near you, but thus far that hasn't been the case. I dunno, fun stuff imo.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Avatar is still awesome (and still stuck with a base mission I can't beat atm), grabbed Skull and Bones because I hate myself but fuck the internet. I dug the beta as I knew what the game was (not what people hoped it would be) so I'm having fun at the moment. No idea the long haul of the game but I had enough fun last night getting my first ship all kitted out and the builds could be a fun meta for those that like to min/max.

Comment

• Got Lesley into Skull and Bones this weekend. Still having fun, still cannot recommend it yet unless you really enjoy pirate shit and even then, like realllllly enjoy pirate shit.

Helldivers 2. It was funish the 3 times I could play this weekend. I'm all about companies expecting 5 people to play their game, but like 100 end up doing it, but shit Sony, get these fucks some servers.

Was not the best introduction to the game but the one game I played with Billiam was fun even though it was my first time ever playing, I had no idea what I was doing, but still fun. I ended up figuring out the buttons during my other 2 times playing. Too bad this isn't on Xbox.

Comment

• Helldivers 2 is a bit easier to get into now that they patched it for kicking users who are AFK. Big ups to Jersh for telling me about that as that was the only way I could get in. Still fun when it works, not fun when it doesn't.

a 4 player match of this with yall would be fun. Even without voice chat this game works real well for the most part.

Comment

• I grabbed this game called Ancestors for 10 bucks on sale on Xbox yesterday and it's fucking intense and not like anything I've played before.

If ANYTHING go to the microsoft store on the xbox, find this game and read the reviews. The reviews sold me lol.

Comment

• Ancestors is fucking impossible lol. Ceej got me into Welcome to ParadiZe which is a pretty fun isometric multi zombie base type game. It's neat as you control zombies to do different things to assist you throughout the game. We think it's worth the 40 bucks it cost but who knows if/when it will hit GamePass.

Comment

• Back into Sons of the Forest with Lesley now that it's out of Early Access and completed. We made it to the "last boss" during early access so we thought we knew how shit worked. Not entirely, they added a ton of new stuff and mechanics which are fun. Way harder it seems like as the bins don't repopulate when you sleep. Kelvin can now use tools which is great. Had the game running on ultra settings on one screen, watching a movie on the other screen, and using discord and my temps didn't hit over 59...fuck yeah.

Oh yeah, and that Dune Imperium game seems pretty neat thus far. Only just started but I'm digging it. On PC and Xbox I believe.

Comment

• I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing in Dune Imperium, but I love it. I have no idea how Martin and others ever played this in the board game version. I read the "rules" in hopes of understanding better and gave up and just play hoping I'm winning AND also treating it more like a slot machine atm. The game does a great job of ALWAYS letting you know what you can do and what you shouldn't do which is GREAT or else I'd be blindly playing cards and hoping it worked.

Voidtrain - PC game that has you building a base on a moving train through a void of space. You are tethered to the train and as you move forward you jump off the train into zero-g to try to find materials to make your train better. Only played 30 mins so far (there is a demo which is nice) but I dig it. Early access.

Comment

• It's nuts how much even a game like No Man's Sky looks compared to how it looks on the series X or Ps5 but I am still sad I can't or didn't when I could connect all of my accounts. My PSVR2/PS5 version of Sky is the one where I was doing the best so now I'm starting over and this is one of the few games where I think VR beats ALL versions no matter how much ray tracing or screen space reflections it has or doesn't have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing in Dune Imperium, but I love it. I have no idea how Martin and others ever played this in the board game version. I read the "rules" in hopes of understanding better and gave up and just play hoping I'm winning AND also treating it more like a slot machine atm. The game does a great job of ALWAYS letting you know what you can do and what you shouldn't do which is GREAT or else I'd be blindly playing cards and hoping it worked.

Voidtrain - PC game that has you building a base on a moving train through a void of space. You are tethered to the train and as you move forward you jump off the train into zero-g to try to find materials to make your train better. Only played 30 mins so far (there is a demo which is nice) but I dig it. Early access.
                        GREAT game. I play the Steam version to learn tactics for when we play the board game in my group...
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am so glad I played this first. If I tried playing the board game first I'd have given up. I'm slowly getting a bit better but still suck and don't know exactly what I'm doing.

Comment

• Content Warning on Steam is fun with friends who want to have fun.

Comment

• Rimworld is fun even though I completely suck at "game" like Dwarf Fortress. Escape the Backrooms got me good last night. I grabbed Buckshot Roulette like Billy recommended. For 2 bucks it's fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X