Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave up my boss bitch character as the voice actress just wasn't doing it for me. Started BACK over as another street kid but this time all points in tech and melee. Because I was having a terrible weekend I also grabbed MW III so I could play in the beta or whatever and I'm digging it. The complaints of "It's just like MWII" make me laugh because this game is no different than a fucking Madden entry EXCEPT that the story in the last 2 games have been a lot of fun and I wanted more.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MW 2 Halloween stuff is still pretty fun. Just want MW3 to hit so I don't have to keep switching systems. Thanks to bringing up a minor character in Baulder's Gate 3 and Ceej still playing the game and telling me crazy shit I went back in from the beginning. I think it finally clicked with me and instead of multiclassing and nonsense, I decided to make my guy a fighter and am playing basic with him while messing a bit more with my teammates. Enjoying it much more now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking sucked into BG3 so hard at the moment, got extremely lucky with some dice rolls last night and it was awesome. Still need to get more souls in CoD before it ends and that goddamn Michael Myers skin in Fortnite is a work of art, specifically the emote.

Comment

• Alan Wake 2 is great so far. Not too deep in yet (Lesley is further as I knew it would be up her alley) but the editing and story so far is fun af. That opening is AMAZINGLY weird and the cut to the title card is awesome.

Looking forward to more time with this one

Comment

• Shit, I had no idea that was out. I am so out of the loop.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was getting annoyed with Call of Duty and Balders Gate 3 this weekend so of course instead of playing Alan Wake, this is the time I decided to give Starfield a second chance. It's working much better for me this time and I'm getting sucked in. I'm a terrible gamer. I need to focus on one thing at a time.

Comment

• MW3 Zombies is fun as shit. Hard as hell but pretty fun and I know for a fact I've barely scraped the surface. Made it further with BG3 but mad at myself for sleeping accidentally thus killing an entire group of people.

Whoops.

Comment

• SteamWorld Build is the shit.

Comment

• Grabbed RE4 on PS5 half off just to get the free VR mode. The game is fucking TERRIFYING in VR. I haven't even got out of the village yet without some old grandma charging me with her pitchforks. Lighting the cow on fire sort of helps until Leatherface shows up. Just need to remember how to play but it's fun, got me to get back into VR and fuck, they made No Man's Sky better to boot.

Played a ton of Lego Fortnite this weekend. Have my little world with Lesley and Ceej at the moment. Fun stuff.

Comment

• This MGS V video popped up in my feed after I watched a video that Fil made me when I was stuck on a level years ago (which is still super awesome of you to do, and saved me so much time lol). This is basically how I wish I could play the game

Comment

• Spiderman 2 is dope so far. It has been a hot minute since I was so into a game from the get go, but that fucking opening was legit. Grabbed that new Avatar game because we all know of my love giant blue cat aliens. Did not get much time with it. The Finals is a fun diversion from the current FPS's lately. Smashing through shit as a Heavy always feels good. Especially when you take down a support beam, dropping another team/vault to your level and then smashing them with a sledgehammer.

The two levels I played thus far of Mario Wonder was a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Trying to play and finish one game at a time instead of playing 3 at once. Spidey 2 was the clear choice most of the day yesterday. So fucking awesome. The movement mechanics are so fucking smooth in this game. Love it.

Also, even though I said I am trying to play one game at a time, I also decided I would try RE4 again. Made it to the shanty village and it still is my least favorite RE games still BUT hopefully it will hook me in more. BUT now I can play again in VR since that fucking Chainsaw Guy in VR was fucking me up so much lol.

Comment

• Spidey 2 is dooooooope. Finally started to hit some main story missions and got up to when
                              Spoiler: minor spoilers but only if you never played the first or watched any trailer 
                            Harry pops into the mission to save Tombstone
                            and it's just so fun. Swapping between Miles and Peter is great and having both being playable is so great.

Comment

• Got Lesley into that Avatar game. Finally got to the point where I could join her game to help her out. Holy shit it's fun BUT they need to have an option for an outline or marker that stays or something in regards to your partner. EVERYTHING IS BLUE AND OR GREEN so I legit walked by her as she stood still because I couldn't see her. I'd be a terrible Navi for hunting, but a great one for smashing humans.

The Finals - a bunch of fun still.

Comment

• I finally got my ikran in Avatar and holy shit this game is a bunch of fun. Flying through the skies and across the giant maps both horizontally and vertically is fucking dope.

Made it further in Spidey 2. Still enjoying it but currently in full on Na'vi mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X