Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit level 32 in SF6 last night. Making and picking my guy's looks and moves are a never ending battle of "JUST ONE MORE GAME" so it's working. The Hub is fun, getting online with friends is still a silly thing, the "MODERN" controls are fucking nonsense but I get why but legit you need to change that setting to "classic" in like 5 different menus. Otherwise all of a sudden you're playing Super Smash Bros and effff that.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dominating in SF6 when I'm not matched with a level 100 guy lol. Diablo 4 is fun. But oh mah gawd I forgot how much I enjoy a true MGS game after picking up 4 off of amazon to play through again. Def rough around the edges but DIALOGUE SO MUCH DIALOGUE THAT I CARE ABOUT. Plus getting my PS3 out of storage was fun. Lots of oldgames on there.

Also, gotdamn:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made it Act Two in MGS4. Forgot how much I dig this game. Since I have the PS3 out, I bought a PS3 camera on ebay so I can play Eye of Judgement again. That was the only physical game I kept from the PS3 era. Looking forward to forcing Lesley to play with me only for her to kick my ass like usual.

Comment

• Re-installed FF7 remake/retrograde for PS5 this weekend. Never finished and want to grab that sequel and no way am I going to remember all of the mechanics so from the beginning again....

Comment

• FF 16 went full Game of Thrones and it's not the worst thing. I like the old magic shit and I enjoy that I don't have to run around everywhere looking for shit. Fighting is basically Harry Potter thus far in my playthrough, not a bad thing, but I'm still having more fun with the remake of FF7 atm.

Comment

• FF7 remake had most of my attention this weekend with a smattering of Lesley and I finishing the newest Sea of Thieves adventure before the big Monkey Island update coming soon.

Comment

• Went hard on Eye of Judgment this weekend in so much that I picked up 100 booster packs for 100 bucks. There are 110 cards in the OG set. The odds of getting all cards is higher but I still don't think it'll happen.

Played a bunch of Red Dead II (online and offline) and still having a bunch of fun. Some of the single player shit I did was pretty fun. I wish somehow/something transferred over to online because when I'm earning hunting XP or whatever in single player I am just wishing my online dude was leveling.

Comment

• I split time between Dave the Diver and TOTK. Had no idea what Dave the Diver was, but saw it getting incredible reviews and grabbed it. Shit has a super satisfying gameplay loop, and I keep opening new game changing mechanics every 30-45 minutes and I am like 7 or 8 hours in.

Comment

• Shadowrun on the 360 was so far ahead of its time. We were not ready. Take that name off of it and it would have done much better. I get the thinking behind it, but besides the setting it's SR lite and that's being generous. But as a FPS shooter it does shit that Destiny, Overwatch, and countless other team shooters have stolen from and continue to steal from.

Crazy that Microsoft brought back the servers and shit. I posted it in the discord but it looks like you can get it for "free" for PC if you don't mind spending like 5-20 bucks in STEAM and then getting a refund for the game you need to buy to get it to work.

That was too much work right now so I just bought it for 15 bucks on Xbox. I want to recommend it but your mileage will vary.

Fire Emblem - Awakening: Found my 2DS this weekend, charged it, and am now playing through a new game of the best in the FE series.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - turned off the music, put on my own dystopian playlist and am enjoying it.

Eye of Judgment - After buying 100 unopened booster packs, I'm missing like 4 out of 100+ cards. When this game works, it's awesome. When it doesn't, I hate it with a thousand suns.

MGS4 - Replaying this still, enjoying it still. I legit still love all of the weirdness in this game.

Alan Wake Remastered - Got it for 2 bucks. Worth at least that much. Definitely feels old like it is, but still love the story and ambience. Now I'm also stopping and watching every episode of Night Skies I come across. Good shit. Need to finally finish Control once I'm done with this.

Comment

• I have barely had time for anything but TOTK. I am ready to go kill Ganon, but I know once I do I will probably put it away for years. So I am just exploring, finding armor, doing shrines. I did find the path to Ganon, so I got the fast travel point and went back to exploring.

Comment

• Lesley is about to finish it. She's going to 100% this one or come close.

Comment

• Back on my bullshit in regard to any game that allows me to level up and feel like I can fix/accomplish something so State of Decay 2 is back on the list. New update changed a bunch of shit. Listening to my Spotify soundtrack for this game still makes it amazing. Got Lesley into it so now we can play and help each other.

Common Ground or whatever on gamepass. Depressing right at the beginning which I didn't expect, then alot of things thrown at me, then I closed it. I may go back.

Magic Arena - RELEASE THIS ON CONSOLE WIZARDS. JFC WHAT IS THE HOLD UP.

Comment

• I just want Baulder's Gate to unlock on the PS5. Starfield I want to be awesome, but unless Todd has learned his lesson I expect the game to be awesome in maybe a year? At least it's free.

Comment

• Starfield is not too bad. Standard Bethesda bugs that will eventually be ironed out. It's definitely more Skyrim feeling than Fallout if that matters to anyone. Not very far but having fun exploring and doing side missions atm.

Baulder's Gate 3 finally unlocked and it's pretty fucking sweet on the PS5. Runs awesome so far, voice acting is great, options for characters are insane, and yeah, nothing to complain about yet EXCEPT NO CROSS PLAY but they dooo have cross save so maybe I'll make Ceej buy it for me on the Xbox when it drops.

Comment

• Sarah has fucking 80 hours in BG3 already. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X