Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogwart's Legacy or whatever is fucking great so far and I hate the HP movies. I'm sure I'll hit something that will make me put it down, but I was enthralled during the first 2 hours last night while playing. Good stuff. Heard it runs like ass on a PC atm and am glad I have those fancy new consoles.

Lesley went through and beat (for like the 4 or 5th time?) both The Last of US and part two over the course of the last few weeks. Then I asked if she beat the prequel thing and she was all confused...I was like YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME because I specifically told her that she should play it right after she beats the first one because going back to it after playing the second one would be a bit rough (I refuse to buy the re-remaster so she played the PS4 remaster). She dug it. Now I'm hoping the HP game has good accessibility options for her to play but when I looked they may have 14 options! but not a decent controller one unfortunately. Going to have to grab that Xbox accessibility controller here soon and mod it up for her.

Only 2 more weeks until PSVR2. Can't wait.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're talking about the Mall DLC? That's legit the best of LOU distilled into one tiny package.

Comment

• I've been singing its praises everywhere, but goddamn if No Man's Sky isn't fucking LEGIT in VR. I fucking tamed a giant spider horse thing last night and was riding it around in VR while acid rain was hitting and then I mined down into a underwater cave and found a bunch of fossils that I sold for like a million credits and oh god I never want to leave VR.

Sons of the Forest is fucking dope. Latest hyperfixation. Just enjoy the mystery as I refuse to look anything up about it or whatever, so I have no idea what is going on but Ceej and I are building a pretty sweet house atm.

Destiny 2: Lightfall - the opening cinematic was fucking insane and that opening level was great. The Neptunions or whatever they're called are neat and the new strand power is dope. Fucking swinging around like Spiderman a bit is cool.

They completely redid the leveling system it seems like too. OF course my bro and his buddy already beat the full campaign and hit the soft level cap last night. It was out for less than a day and they blew through it.

Kids these days....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I played some more Minish Cap and Pale Beyond, and doing some COD grinding during work downtime.

Comment

• Thanks to the sickness I've been putting in time with Sons of The Forest. My cabin is getting pretty decent. Put in a bunch of hours on the new Destiny 2 expansion. It's pretty fun. The Strand power is dope. Grabbed WW2k22 cause it was on sale so now Ceej and Ari and I are battling with our stupid create a characters. Plays much better than the last one.

Comment

• You may get me to stream some Sons of Forest. I watched some and it's way more horror than crafting. I am into it.

I got to like level 105 in Elden Ring, and having knowledge from my first run has me just fucking killing everything and flying through shit.

Comment

• I told you. It was the highest streaming game the week it came out and it broke steam, but nooooo Billy was being a baby about crafting. lololol

Comment

• Well...yeah. Because that's what the first game was. Just because it's high streaming doesn't mean i will like it. Crafting games don't click with me much.

Comment

• Says the man who wants me to watch wrestling, play weaboo puzzle games, or rank shit lololol.

I never even heard of the first one and the trailer for the second one sold me instantly. Crafting is just a necessity so you can figure out what is going on. I haven't used a single guide, video or nothing. I'm playing it completely blind and it's fucking great

Comment

• Man I am fucking DEEP in to No Man's Sky. I wish it would make for a fun stream, but I know it probably wouldn't. The VR with this is a goddamn GAME changer. Everyone focused on Gran Turismo and RE Village but NMS truly feels next gen VR to me. The fact that Hello Games have continued to refine the game from the abysmal launch back in 2016 to where it is now is nuts. I just realized I could build a garage for a fucking planet rover and oh man even more fun tooling around a planet in that thing. love it.

Comment

• New season of Sea of Thieves hit yesterday so Ari, Lesley, and I hit the open sea on "The Seaward" and pulled off a pretty amazing sinking of a Skelly Gally on little brig. No one appreciated my sailing skills....

Comment

• Nice sailing, Rob, but credit where credit's due. Lesel and Schlonk blow shit up good.

Comment

• I wasted most of my day yesterday cruising the universe in No Man's Sky in VR. I only stopped playing because I ran of out of battery for my controllers. It's so goddamn addicting.

Thanks to Billy, I grabbed some janky ass game called Mortuary Assistant. Did the "tutorial" mission, yelped at least 3 times, turned it off. May make for a good stream, may not.

Comment

• Took Ceej into the cave in Sons of the Forest last night to get the stun gun that Billy and I got. Except I got lost and we ended up finding a fucking scuba re-breather, leather jacket AND the stun gun. It was great.

Comment

• Did you find the 3d printer?

Comment

Working...
                                X