Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't game (no time, really) but I had to see what Rob was talking about. Yeah, definite Warhammer/W40K vibe from what i've seen.

Now I wish I had room to paint and build an Ultramarine army.

Comment

• It's pretty fun. I know people are complaining about how things are unlocked but I haven't run into issues yet. I am still learning the proper way to play and what tactics to use.

Started Valorant and it feels pretty great. I used to play Counter Strike Source a ton back in the day and the gunplay in this is like that and feels fantastic. So many guys and powers and the modes are a bunch of fun. Digging it far more than I thought I would.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Downloaded MGSV again, and it's awesome on Steam Deck. I went looking into Cheat Engine because years ago I saw people use it to get unlimited resources, instant development, infinite suppressors, etc and it looked fun as fuck for a second run through. Then I saw the CE dude now bundles a bunch of malware bullshit into his installs so he can make some money, and if you don't want the bloated bullshit you have to subscribe to his Patreon. It's $2.50 and I could instantly unsub but the whole thing turns me off packaging malware.

Comment

• Ari and I tried a Deep Dive last night in Deep Rock and oh god we got our ass kicked. Got my oculus out of the closet and tried some Phatasmagoria or whatever and it is janky and scary as balls.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MGSV is still so much fun. Steam Deck runs it so well, that I think this is going to stay installed for a LONG time for pick up and play. I still think the placement of the Steam Deck sticks is like 1/4 inch off from being perfect and comfortable so I end up holding it a little weird so I can hit the triggers easily, but it's not uncomfortable. It really only bugs me on stuff like this or Elden Ring where I really need to be able to react quickly. I would take the Steam Deck "controls" over the PS5 controller any day though.

Comment

• If only MGSV was a full game....I still can't tell if a steam deck would be worth it for me or not. I figure maybe after I piece together a desktop I'll look into it as then I'll just have my laptop downstairs at all times.

Got my VR set up working again and been having fun with some of these games until I get my PS5VR set up in the mail next month. Been discord streaming them for fun. Just another reason to hang out in our discord.

Comment

• I know a lot of people have your opinion of it not being a full MGS experience, but as someone that doesn't give a FUUUUUUUUUUUCK about the story it's the perfect MGS game for me. The action is so fucking good. I don't see another 3rd person stealth/shooter coming close until Kojima decides to refine on it. Death Stranding's showed he had thoughts, but it wasn't the goal of that game.

As for Steam Deck, how much do you want to play games on your couch? I think you personally would be way happier with a beefy desktop right now

Comment

• if MGSV had a mode that was just "Click button, randomize mission" it would be fun diversion. But AS SOMEONE who loves the story in all of these games, it was a kick in the dick to first have no David Hayter and second have 99% of the story be in cassette form.

Great mechanics though. But I prefer Death Stranding over MGSV. It turns in to MGSV at a point where you can just use all of the guns and just straight fuck dudes up if you want. I preferred to build my world so that I had full highways and ziplines and just all the ways to move around as quickly and efficiently as possible. I also tried to make sure to find all of the fun secret cameos if possible. Fucking Conan and his otter suit. The only thing I hated were some of the goddamn pizza delivery missions.

But still, best boss battle ever in the end of this game. Best credits. Just one of the best games if given a chance.

Comment

• We streamed for about 5 hours last night. Started with some WoW, then Rob got online and we did some Call of Duty. Had some good shit in DMZ. twitch.tv/will_rob_u

Comment

• Streamed a bunch of random shit in VR this weekend in both our Discord channel (join if you haven't) and also on my personal twitch (headcheesegames - Twitch)

Had fun being a Starfleet officer with some of the most Canadian people ever.

Comment

• Played this VR game call Blade and Sorcery or some shit and I modded it with Star Wars Characters and it's fucking amazing and janky and fun. was streaming it on our discord so like, you should hang out there and here and everyone is happy and fun.

Also, you better have listened to Sarah, Billy. If we're going to stream tonight I can't have you pooping yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Also, you better have listened to Sarah, Billy. If we're going to stream tonight I can't have you pooping yourself.
                          We had like half a sip of Pepto left. Maybe I will grab some today.

Comment

• We had a good stream last night. Josh even appeared from the ashes to join us in some Fortnite. Tonight we are going to do some Phasmaphobia, and I've got some testing to do today with Rob so we can have dual gameplay streams going. I will say this again, we are putting a LOT of effort into having the best production we can with a remote setup. I already feel like we have pulled off some better shit than a lot of people that stream/youtube for a living, and if we can get on the fly multi stream swapping, it's gonna be killer.

Tonight we are going GHOST HUNTING IN VR.

Comment

• So close to hunting ghosts yet thwarted by the literal ghosts of drivers past.

At least Ceej showed up and we did better in Building 21 than we ever have before lol.

Comment

• So annoyed with the GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE. I rebuilt our scenes so hopefully we can ghost hunt this coming weekend.

Shocked how well we did with Building 21. One more week until the new season.

I am really close to beating the Dead Space remake. It's awesome. Adding in the zero g stuff from Dead Space 2 was a smart choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X