Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried that Hellsinger rhythm fps game or whatever. I suck but I dig it.

Midnight Suns is fucking awesome. I'm so bummed I can't bang Nico or Magik.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ari and I had an amazing dmz fail last night. I got capped early on as Ari was able to get on the train and ride the entire map. He came to get me up but time ran out. He made it to an atv and got to exfil only to get effed by radiation. Had to turn tail and go across the entire map to the final exfil. He makes kt there and there is a player laying next to a vehicle. Ari runs the dude over as the chopper is landing....right on top of the vehicle the player was hiding behind which blew up and instantly killed Ari. Epic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Midnight Suns is fucking awesome. I'm so bummed I can't bang Nico or Magik.
        I wish I could play this. Saves are broken on PC, and on my Steam Deck it got corrupted and I had to reinstall. Once I did it crashed over and over on me. I probably won't even try again until I see some updates hitting for it.

Comment

• Shipment in COD is still awesome. Midnight Suns told me I was good and wanted me to bump up the difficulty and oh god why.

High on Life is perfect for me. I like they put in the option to make things not talk, but I am not touching that. Hearing all of my favorite voice actors (Zach Hadel!) show up constantly had me laughing out loud last night. First bounty was beaten, that knife is ridiculous, and I'm having fun.

Comment

• I've got to see if my other computer can play High on Life. I moved all of my gaming over to the PS5 and now a game I want is XBOX and Windows only. Because fuck me, I guess.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• New spec ops in COD is nuts. Big B and I got our shit fucked up.

Comment

• Rob, Riley, and me beat the Call of Duty raid. It wasn't that tough until the end, which was FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Comment

• That fucking ending was ridiculous. "Stay alive for 4 minutes". PROCEED TO DIE FOR 45 MINS.

Comment

• Ceej and I were doing pretty decent as our team's healers in Overwatch 2 last night. Still really enjoy this game.

Comment

• It's the damndest thing.
                      • Billiam and I playing DMZ = really decent, getting out with loot, finishing missions.
                      • Billiam and I playing DMZ with Ari or Ceej = Death, more death, losing all loot, not finishing missions

I can't quite put my finger on what could be going on.

Comment

• He's too busy coveting his copy of The Quest to bother with DMZ.

Comment

• Last night's sessions were not great EXCEPT FOR THAT CLUTCH MOVE BY ME WITH THE BOMB DRONE, WIPING THAT TEAM AS THEY TRIED TO EXFIL AND STEALING THAT BUILDING 21 KEYCARD.

Don't bring anything you don't want to lose into Building 21 because this compact area is swarming with heavily-armed AQ Soldiers, plus competing Operators. But with risk comes reward! Al Mazrah can't hold a candle to the goodies hidden within Building 21.

The Building 21 Access Card and the Red and Blue Access Card aren't the only Keys tied to Building 21. There's a Black Access Card too, but the only way to get it is to defeat Veliken, a Boss that resides in Building 21.

As for the loot, Building 21 is loaded to the brim with high-end Contraband to plunder. Included amongst the abundance of Three-Plate Armour Vests, Self-Revives, and Killstreaks are Weapon Cases. Every time you exfil from Building 21 with a Weapon Case, you will net one of the following rewards:
                          • Going Bark Weapon Charm
                          • Weapon Rover Calling Card
                          • Roar Weapon Sticker
                          • Company Sniper Emblem
                          • Camo Cloud Vehicle Skin
                          • Silver Fox Chimera Blueprint
                          WE WILL KICK THIS MAP'S ASS BILLIAM.

Comment

• I wanna fuck it up so bad.

Comment

• Duelyst II on Steam is fucking awesome. It being free is even more awesome.

Comment

• Moonbreaker on Steam is the shit. It's a fun tactics tabletop game. Looks just like you're playing with mini figs, you can paint them and shit, pretty fun. Lesley got me some xbox cash for xmas so I picked up Dying Light 2 on sale. Pretty neat so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X