Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah they're fun as hell. I wonder how much variation there can be on these, and if they change with 3-4 players instead of 2. I hope they fix the buggy as UI because it never once confirmed leveling up any guns, unlocking shit, anything at all.

Comment

• Even without variance from the game, variance by us makes for some good gaming moments. When you were driving that truck towards the exfil and those 3 armored cars were catching up then you leaned out of the drivers side door and shot them with an RPG as the car ghosted up the ramp? Perfection. The bugs are weird but even so it's still a bunch of fun. GOTTA beat those IW times....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think we can do it. We just gotta run and gun baby.

Comment

• Rob and Ceej gotta learn to take Warzone VERY SERIOUSLY or they're going to give me a fucking aneurysm! I almost carried them to victory, but I gotta R Lee Ermey Ceej into battle ready shape.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA. Honestly, here's the deal with that - Ceej gives NO SHIT about Call of Duty games, at all, he's not great at them and when he dies a bunch he doesn't want to play. SOOOOOoooo I try to make it fun and not stressful which means FORT of DUTY. However, he was all about Hardcore mode in Cold War (as was I, I don't really like non hardcore mode) so hopefully they bring that back to Multi.

as for DMZ/WZ, I'll do my best but last night I was just trying to make shit fun. You come in hot with tactics and our stoner brains are like "nahhhhh, this is shooty shoot time not follow the direction time". lolololol

You know I hold my own in other modes, but that DMZ shit was rough especially just trying to get that M13 or whatever when everyone else is doing the same. Yall get that shit and then we can just have fun in it without being forced to play a certain way.

PARACHUTE BOYZ 4 LYFE
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They brought back a new version of hardcore. it's the Tier 1 mode, but people really into Hardcore mode hate it.

Even DMZ without the goal of getting the M13 isn't just shooty shoot. We'll die fast as fuck and just lose our gear and never progress, and nobody will have fun. It's intentionally slower and more difficult.

Comment

• I was playing DMZ last night by myself and just doing missions (not going for M13) and it's not bad.

Comment

• Billiam and I had some amazing DMZ moments last night. The M13 still eludes us.

Comment

• Lego Skywalker Saga is the BEST Lego game in the entire series of Lego games thus far, and I'm only 1.18% done with it and only on the Death Star in A New Hope. Shit looks NUTS on the Series X

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Billiam and I had some amazing DMZ moments last night. The M13 still eludes us.
                      FUCKING DDOS

Comment

• lol. We'll get that M13 at some point.

Had some good OW2 matches last night when no one was around to game.

Comment

• I got all my dragonriding glyphs in WoW and I have one more Dragon riding skill to unlock in the story. Holy fuck, dragon riding is SO good. I wasn't sure until I started filling out the skill tree, and now I think it's one of the most important changes ever added to WoW. It took the boring ass traveling and turned it into a compelling and interesting mechanic. I love hauling ass and building up this concussion skill where I dive bomb on a group of enemies, do like 10% damage, and stun them for 10 seconds. I drop in and fucking demolish packs of mobs like that. I may hit max level tonight.

TOO MANY GAMES. Apparently EA sneak dropped NFS Unbound last night onto EA Play, and early buzz is that it's real good. I love the weird anime cartoon effects and designs, so I probably will get that. I also want Midnight Suns sooooo bad. Plus our Fornite and COD. Too much shit.

I still need to finish GOW Ragnarok. I think I am close to the end now? I am tempted to look up a walkthrough and see what's left and maybe power through it this weekend and just put it to bed. I am enjoying it when I am playing it, but if I think about any other game I am way more compelled to play any of the other games going right now.

Comment

• Midnight Sons is pretty dope but super underwhelming in the graphics department. Those opening cinematics had me thinking I installed the previous generation's version....

But I dig it thus far.

Billy and I are psuedo DMZ gods. They made it SOOO much harder this weekend but that M13 is ours. Thanks Billiam.

Fortnite's new chapter is fucking AWESOME. DIRTBIKE BAAYYYBBEEEEE.

Comment

• Surprised regarding the graphics. It looks pretty fucking awesome on PC.

I showed Sarah the new battle pass on fortnite and she said..."what is a doom guy?" The guy. FROM DOOM. "What is a doom?" So I told her guess what, we get to play some Doom soon.

M13 is a fucking LASER. I am so pissed I have to go to Dallas for my work Xmas party. I just want to cocoon and play Fornite and DMZ all fucking weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Surprised regarding the graphics. It looks pretty fucking awesome on PC.

I showed Sarah the new battle pass on fortnite and she said..."what is a doom guy?" The guy. FROM DOOM. "What is a doom?" So I told her guess what, we get to play some Doom soon.

M13 is a fucking LASER. I am so pissed I have to go to Dallas for my work Xmas party. I just want to cocoon and play Fornite and DMZ all fucking weekend.
                                The game looks okay, nothing mind blowing imo, but the opening cut scene looked like it was almost 4:3. I honestly thought I had installed the non X/S version for a sec. The game runs great, but visuals must have been on the back burner because it's pretty ehhhhh.

DOOOOOOOM - the newest second one is the best. Need to get back to that one. so much fun.

Totally fucking took M13 into Shoothouse last night and fucked shit up. But legit just want to do sick tricks on my dirtbike.

Also, Rumbleverse is fucking so goofy. We have got to play it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X