This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what platform you playing it on?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Xbox, but it will have Cross play with your COD tag thing.

Comment

• yeah, I just want to get it on the PS5 for the haptics cause I love those but my Pulse headset kind of sucks for talking Don't feel like having to buy yet another headset but HAPTICS.

How big was that download if you don't mind me asking? I'm out of space as it is on my internal but that may be the determining factor on what system I grab this on.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Like 70gb for campaign. Expect another 70 for multi.

Comment

• fuuuuuuuck. Guess I'm grabbing it on the PS5 then.

Comment

• Got through a chunk of the MW2 campaign last night...then had 4 crashes on one campaign mission. Not even like in the same spot, like one bug was triggering it. Super weird.

I will see how the campaign wraps up, but there's a few missions that I just wanted to be fucking OVER. There's a stupid extended vehicle chase that turns into Looney Tunes that goes on for SO fucking long. Honestly a lot of the time I've found myself saying...I sure wish I was just boots on the ground shooting fools.

Comment

• I've only played like 30-40 mins on the first mission but fuck does this game look and sound great. The haptics on the PS5 controller are fucking doooope.

Comment

• So I went back to the mission and did a restart. Worked fine after. This game looks like MONEY. it's just fucking CASH ON THE SCREEN: The Game.

Comment

• Yeah, it's crazy looking.

Comment

• MW2 campaign finished. It's ok. Not their best. The pacing is WEIRD. Lots of stealth missions, a LOT of vehicle missions, and more than usual "how the fuck did I just die?" than COD campaigns usually have. Took me maybe like 5-6 hours, and could have cut an hour off that bc of the bullshit deaths.

There is a VERY good No Russian call back in the credit sequence.

Comment

• Still working my way through the campaign. Taking my time. Playing more OW2 and trying to get those nightmare quests in FN still. The fact we're all Ash now is hilarious.

Comment

• Kind of hooked on Marvel Snap. I usually HATE phone games, but this one has it's hooks in me. Like Kiddie MTG but matches are under 5 mins, I like collecting, and you don't have to spend any goddamn money to win and even if you do, there are limits. Already finished up the first free season pass and not paying for the current one yet. Doubt I will. I do like I can also play it on Steam even if it's still set up like the mobile version. Had some good matches with Billy and the boys in Fortnite this weekend. Ash is the shit. Overwatch 2 still has my attention, and I got a bit further in COD.

Comment

• LOVE MARVEL SNAP lol. I'm collecting cards like a mofucker and have like 6 separate decks. My Devil Dinosaur deck is almost unstoppable.

The Halloween shit in Overwatch 2 is really neat! You can access it in Arcade mode. there is a "story" that you play through with 4 people and 4-5 specific heroes. Fully voice acted, fun little cut scenes, etc... It's like a Universal Monsters movie. Silly but I really like it. And there is a fun Halloween HORDE mode as well. My Soldier looks like Jason now.

Comment

• Still playing Fortnite and trying to get those halloween missions done. Hit me up Billy if you see me playing or want to play.

Made it past the border wall level in Call of Duty, still digging it. Just like to spread my time between multiple things.

Comment

• I jumped on yesterday at lunch and knocked out both the missions in like 15 minutes, so I didn't jump on last night. Wednesday is the night Sarah and I always hang out, bc she has D&D the whole weekend, so we can play some shit and do more testing on Thursday or Friday.

New WoW patch is out. It dropped new talent trees and the new UI, but all the content comes out November 15th, and expansion on the 28th. The new talent trees are wild, and are kind of intimidating. TOO MUCH CHOICE.

Comment

Working...
                                X