Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I'm hyperfixated on Grounded at the moment. The RPG shit is DEEP and I was not prepared for that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, I'm not looking it up as I like the mystery, but there are random TVs in Fortnite now you can interact with and so far "I am not the chosen one". I know I could just look it up and see what needs to be done, but I like the mystery. Also, finally got a controller hooked up to play this on my PC if need be. Been playing matches during lunch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hmm interesting. Will have to find those. I haven't seen of those yet, but I only got a couple matches in during lunch and last night servers were fucked.

Comment

• Jumped into Fortnite for a couple matches and accidentally did like 3 weekly quests. I still can't get the shoot someone while on a zipline quest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Hmm interesting. Will have to find those. I haven't seen of those yet, but I only got a couple matches in during lunch and last night servers were fucked.
            So this is tied to a specific skin you can unlock in the Battle Pass. And it's a skin I am not a fan of. I did it, but then it just opened up a new mission of KILL LOTS OF THINGS WITH CHROME GUN.

Ceej and I had some good matches last night.

Overwatch 2 - I could not tell you the difference between this and Overwatch 1 but I guess since I am a founder or whatever I get all of the dudes unlocked day 1? Cool. Played a few matches and it's just the same. Like, doesn't run better, doesn't look better, it's just more of the same. I was never hard core, but I did like the game. When I finally got in again last night I decided to player Mercy (her and Pharaoh are my jam) and was doing really well and then just got booted. Then I couldn't even get in the queue as it kept saying I was disconnected. Oh well. Maybe later.

Grounded is fucking great. Fuck that wolf spider at the oak tree. Fuck him hard, fuck him long.

Comment

• Played a bunch of Overwatch 2 and getting more comfortable with the characters. I kind of like this. Wasn't hardcore into 1 so I have no idea if this sucks now or what but it's fun. Got a bunch of wins in Fortnite this weekend too. Had an amazing win where I had ZERO kills. I was just doing quests and then the circle ended up in this mountain with a cave and I just hung out in the cave and kept healing myself while the other guy was running around up top dying in the storm and couldn't find me lol.

Also, more Deathloop. Really wish more of my friends played this.

Comment

• I found out a lot of Switch stuff doesn't emulate great on Steamdeck. But if you set Yuzu as a non steam game, launch it via Remote to Steam Deck...voila. BOTW running beautiful on the Deck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Played a bunch of Overwatch 2 and getting more comfortable with the characters. I kind of like this. Wasn't hardcore into 1 so I have no idea if this sucks now or what but it's fun. Got a bunch of wins in Fortnite this weekend too. Had an amazing win where I had ZERO kills. I was just doing quests and then the circle ended up in this mountain with a cave and I just hung out in the cave and kept healing myself while the other guy was running around up top dying in the storm and couldn't find me lol.

Also, more Deathloop. Really wish more of my friends played this.
                  My son finished Deathloop. I might do this after Prey.

I played hardcore Overwatch back then. Diamond ranking and shit once. Got tired a bit.

I now see the new system and I have no wish to go back.

Unlocking characters? Battlepass? Fuck this.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuckin Overwatch 2 man. Finally get Ceej on board and through the tutorial so I jump in. All of a sudden half of the roster is locked. Dudes I was just playing with 2 days ago locked. WTF. Play one AI game with Ceej and then he grabs a bite to eat. I'm scrolling through shit trying to find out what's going on. Hit up twitter and find out Blizzard broke the game with some new patch. It was treating players as brand new when they weren't. Apparently it's been fixed though.

Also, FWIW:
                    To note, owners of the original Overwatch will have access to its 32 Heroes immediately upon starting their time with Overwatch 2. Additionally, these players will unlock both Junker Queen and Sojourn simply by logging in before the game's second season ends in February 2023. These two new Heroes will also be given to brand-new players simply for completing the game's tutorial and some quickplay matches, though that will only be true until end of the first season on December 5. After these periods have lapsed, fans will be required to purchase Junker Queen and Sojourn through the in-game shop or unlock them by completing challenges that have yet to be detailed. .
                    The only hero not given for free is Kiriko.

Kiriko is the final Hero that is currently available in Overwatch 2, and she is unlocked through the Season 1 Battle Pass. More specifically, free-to-play players will receive Kiriko upon reaching tier 55, and fans that opt to pursue this path should focus their efforts on completing challenges. Alternatively, players can unlock Kiriko immediately by purchasing the Premium Battle Pass for 1,000 Overwatch Coins
                    So yeah, if you were a diamond league player you're fine with of the characters unlocked. Blizzard really screwed the pooch with how they explained all of this.................

Comment

• Ugh.

Still, unsure how much time I can give this. I’ll let you know if I dive in.

I peaked at Platinum, not Diamond, but I was mainly a High Gold.

Comment

• I mean, it's just more Overwatch so whatever, I was just letting you know that if you did play, you'd have access to all the dudes.

Comment

• That’s cool to know.

SO MANY GAMES

SO LITTLE TIME

Comment

• I bought a Hori Split Compact for my Switch. I never play my Switch bc the joy cons are so uncomfortable, and this pad gets good reviews. Will advise when it shows up.

Comment

• Ah, I have this: ZenGrip Pro – Satisfye Works pretty well but I don't play a ton of switch games on the go.

Comment

• Had an amazing match of Fort last night with the boyz. I was out thanks to a team that one shotted my ass but I watched my bro and his friend take on 8 other people by themselves over a period of 10 mins in a smallish circle with trucks flying around, ziplining people, etc... and they pulled it off. I was fucking hyping them up and even Lesley stopped what she was doing to watch the match cause it was epic. I always feel bad cause they're good and I'm too busy having fun and acting like a jackass. It fucks up our matches because if I'm playing with them (both on PC and both good) we're matched with really good people. I can't compete with PC players so I get headshotted all the time with epic weapons meanwhile I may survive if I could just stop swinging around like Spider-Man using that new lava gun. That shit is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X