Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm at 18 or 19. The birthday shit is fun. Those balloons are great and obvs once you throw down a giant present, break that shit open and get the epic goodies.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't even notice those until my last match.

Comment

• Had some fun matches in Fortnite with Billy this weekend. Went pretty hard on our last one and got a grip of kills. Fun stuff.

Leveled up a bunch in Deathloop. Getting that new gun tonight as I finally figured that shit out. Still having fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got to level 35 this weekend on Fortnite. I need MORE quests so I can get those levels!

Comment

• haha, I think I made it to level 25? Got sucked into Deathloop hard yesterday.

Comment

• I played a few fort matches last night with my bro and was sucking shit. Playing with a PC player means so many other PC players who have godlike sniper rifle aiming. :/ Didn't get a single Victory and it was all my fault. I did however do a bunch of quests and showed him some new fun shit like that chicken shit you told me about.

Comment

• Playing a bunch of THPS4 on my Steam Deck. I know I played this game, bc I played all of them until American Wasteland...but I truly have no recollection of it. What I thought was 4 is really 3.

Comment

• So apparently Fornite "supercharged" is boosted XP rates that start after not playing for 24 hours. So you kind of only want to play every other day to maximize your XP gains.

Comment

• OR you do like I do and play at the same time everynight. after 9pm. I almost always have supercharged xp going. Also, they put Ripley and the Xenomorph back on the store. Snapped that up last night. Playing as the alien is aces.

Deathloop is fun playing against my bro. We just take turns invading each other to level up Julianna. That being said, holy hell this is oneo f those games that for people that like it, they will DESTROY you almost every time. I used to be marginally okay with Julianna. I knew routes and choke points and the like. yeah, that shit don't work no more. I've died by fucking SILENT NECK SNAP so many times when that never happened before. Now I have even more resolve to get better dammit.

Comment

• OH FUUUUCK gotta go to the store...

Comment

• Goddamn you Hughes. I just spent money on my first skin.

Comment

• hahahah, did you get the skin bundle or just the alien?

Comment

• The bundle. I actually wanted Ripley more than the Alien.

Comment

• Yeah i grabbed the bundle too. I was going to grab the other bundle with the dropship/axe but didn't because I already have my favorite loadout for those (pink bunny skeleton/giant exacto knife)

Having Jonesy on my back and seeing him peek out everyonce in a while makes me laguh

Comment

• Decided to give Grounded another shot as the last time I played it was still in super early access mode. Goddamn they added a ton of stuff and polish to this. Looks fucking AWESOME now on the Series X. The lighting effects and depth of field and shit is sweet. I still wish they allowed more customization of the character you pick but I may be hyperfixating on this soon.

Got a few Victories in Fort with the boyz last night. Had on amazing match where it was just the three of us and one dude. I mentioned to the group that it would be nice if they would have let me keep my fireflies (that round I was designated healer/shieldman) as the final circle was half cornfield. Once I said that my bro shot directly into the corn, pinged the guy, and we destroyed him. Fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X