Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some great Fortnite games with Ceej last night. Straight dominated some fools. Had some amazing plays that didn't work in our favor but were great.

Case in point- we land at some rando spot. Grabbed some guns and a monster truck. Saw Vader's Lambda shuttle down the road so decided to sneak up to grab those sweet, sweet, blasters and hopefully get out so we didn't have to fight. Nope. They started shooting at us so we grabbed the shit and took off to a new area down the road a bit away. Was going through some houses and saw 2 dudes across the street. Knocked one and the other took off. Looked around, couldn't find em. Went back to scavenging. Then I start to hear music playing. Have no idea why. All of a sudden a fucking lightsaber comes flying through the house at us. Vader and the troopers followed us all the way here, it just took them a bit longer. We dip out the back door and see that player we missed earlier. Fucking Harley Quinn. Start shooting her when Vader pulls her to him. We say, fuck this shit, and run towards our truck. Vader kills HQ, and knocks Ceej. I run, pick him up and jump into the truck bed hoping to drop him and take off. Vader decides to instead throw his lightsaber at the truck, causing it to explode and kill both of us.

Fun fucking shit. This game is so dumb and silly and I still love it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, since I didn't get my Steamdeck and I still need to fix my mouse keybindings and such...I decided to hurt myself. To see if I still feel.

Wrath of the Lich King classic.

Comment

• dominated in Destiny 2 yesterday. Wrapping up some Witch Queen end game stuff to get some exotics. Was pretty fun. The boys and I did some Fortnite last night and had a fucking blast. No wins but crazy matches with insane shit happening. We were fucking being dumb as hell with the cannon from the Pirate Ship. My brother was on a hill with a legendary DMR and the rest of us were shooting each other in the air to the other mountain so teams on that side would peak out to shoot us and they'd get rocked by my bro.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dominated in D2 round last night. Felt good.

Comment

• I am about finished with Tinykins on game pass. It's a pretty simple Pikmin/platform/exploration game. It is a tiny person huge world game, which I am a sucker for. It's really fun and breezy and easy to get into.

Comment

• That new Disney does Animal Crossing game on gamepass isn't too bad. Wouldn't pay for it but I forsee going hard on this for a month or two and then not playing for months just like AC.

Had some awesome matches with Ceej last night in Fortnite. The new fire bow is the shit. I was Rambo'ing errybody last night.

Comment

• Beat Tinykins. About 6ish hours. Really good time! Highly recommend it.

Comment

• Looking forward to playing that. Got the new Evil Dead update today. Looking forward to playing as Mia and the new badguys.

Comment

• NBA2K23 career mode is still kind of annoying. I just don't care about the "story" but they made the actual game WAY easier to start. My guy feels like a beast, but with the shorter game times and compressed stats I just play like a really good rookie. Since we were locked in the house while contractors were here I put like 10 hours into it this weekend, and it's the most fun i've had in a long time. The "Era' seasons where you play in the past is great, and has some awesome effects to make it look like you're watching an old VHS.

Comment

• The new Evil Dead update is pretty awesome, but holy hell it's been a bit since I've played and they've definitely nerfed all of the characters I used to play. Mia is pretty fun, her brother's new mission is neat, and the new Plaguebringer class IS OP if you know what you're doing. If you're me, the other team wins.

Played a ton of Fortnite with my brother and the boyz this weekend. We had one fucking RIDICULOUS match that ended up with the three of us verses 6 other people along with Vader just fucking shit up. I love my silly 1920's cartoon skin.

Comment

• I am still off Fortnite until the new battle pass in a few days. I am going to get this Steam Deck and end up just figuring out how to get Fornite on it and play all weekend.

Comment

• I've been helping Ceej and Ari get Indy. They don't play the game right lol. DO QUESTS GUYS GET FREE SHIT KILL THINGS.

Looking forward to the new season.

Comment

• Got Retroarch working really well now. No issues for all the shit I have on hand...except apprently 8Bitdo fucked up bindings and they're all on button off. So it's impossible to play Tony Hawk. Muscle memory just totally fucked. Playing THUG2 on Xbox controller, but fuck I want a nice dpad.

Comment

• Man, Splatoon 3 looks dope. There's a lot of Nintendo stuff dropping, but I need to swap my Switch battery before I buy anymore games for it.

Comment

• Ah shit. Metal hellsinger is hitting Game pass. A game I was curious about, but had NO interest in spending money on.

Comment

Working...
                                X