Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I was going to do that but I just don't play my PS5 all that much and like 99% of the free games I already get on my xbox. I did however grab the PS5 version this weekend and started over. yeah, it still fucking rocks and runs fucking awesome on the PS5. Also spent some more time re-beating the remastered Spider-Man. Still love it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I maxed out the battle pass and got Shenron from the DBZ quests in Fornite. I unlocked Snap and it's pretty cool. basically you collect parts and put together a custom character like an action hero.

Sounds like Saints Row is kind of mediocre. i will wait to see some video and decide if I want to grab it. I could go for a decent open world fuck shit up game.

Comment

• lol Rob they're coming for your money

https://kotaku.com/destiny-2-fortnit...all-1849440549

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I maxed out the battle pass and got Shenron from the DBZ quests in Fornite. I unlocked Snap and it's pretty cool. basically you collect parts and put together a custom character like an action hero.

Sounds like Saints Row is kind of mediocre. i will wait to see some video and decide if I want to grab it. I could go for a decent open world fuck shit up game.
          Yeah, I use Snap at the moment for fun as I've been doing the missions to get pieces. My bro , Ceej and I were getting victories over and over last night. Easy peasy. Got a super awesome kill (should see if I can find it on my replays) with the three of us down to 3 other dudes in the last few mins and one of them decided to jump on his Nimbus to try to kamahaha (whatever weaboo nonsense it is) us but I got mine off first and straight murdered his ass in air while Riley and Ceej killed his buddies. Fun stuff.

And yeah, I saw that Destiny 2 shit this weekend. Lol. If they somehow get Sea of Thieves characters in this I'll be set
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MAN I CANNOT WAIT FOR FEBRUARY AND LIGHTFALL IN D2

Comment

• My bro, Ceej and I fucking DOMINATED last night in Fortnite. Feels good man. Got Indy so now I can make him do my stupid k-pop dances I spent money on because I hate myself. Today is the new season for Destiny 2 and I have like 30 bounties I saved so I can power level tonight. Also hope I still have fun with Saint's Row cause those reviews are ehhhh BUT I haven't listened to a game reviewer since the Cyberpunk debacle. I know there are apparently game breaking bugs in this one too but I'm not too worried. I didn't wait 10+ years for this SR game.

Comment

• My Indy flies on Shenron, carries a neon sword, does the imperial march, and wears a dragon radar.

Comment

• Man. Saints Row shit is ALL over, but it sounds like it's a huge buggy mess and some serious game breaking bugs. I really want to just fuck up an open world but I don't know if i want to pay full price. you played yet Rob?

Midnight Fight Express is on game pass today. Gonna jump into that after dinner.

Comment

• I haven't played it yet. Was going to on my lunch break but forgot I had a Psych appt during it. :/ SOOOON. I just want to tool around in a new openworld that isn't GTA dammit.

Comment

• Man. Saint's Row is a fucking bummer. I bit the bullet because I HAD TO BELIEVE. The shooting feels like fucking ass. I've been tinkering with the controls but cannot find anything that feels like it resembles accurately putting the cursor where I want it. My car has randomly flown into the air (like 3-4 stories in the air) about 6 times. I have randomly taken damage when just walking or running, not in combat or anything like that. The camera is fucking AWWWWWWWWWWFUL when driving. Sometimes it re-centers behind you. Other times it just sticks and it's pointed right at your driver side window and you got no clue where you're driving so you're left to manually click in and re-center the camera. How in the fuuuuuuuuuck does a game in 2022 that's a third person shooter (basically) not even have a poorly implemented cover system? I can't even find a way to change shoulders for aiming in the controls menu. In the tutorial I couldn't see SHIT because it was pitch black and I had to turn off HDR and fuss with brightness...but it didn't work bc brightness was at like 90% max.

I am going to keep playing, but I am hoping they do a LOT of patching and that I can find a tweaking to the aiming so shooting is at least fun.

Comment

• YES, THE SHOOTING IS THE FUCKING WORST. I too spent like 20 mins fucking with the options/camera and nothing feels right. It all feels off or laggy. The stupid "hit y" to auto blow shit up is also fucking dumb. I mean, I made my guy awesome looking and hilarious but unless I'm dumb, why the fuck isn't there a goddamn MALE COCKNEY accent? I too hope the patches come out because I noped out before I even made it past the credit sequence after the tutorial to go play the new Destiny missions (which are awesome and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE CYBERPUNK EXPANSION)

Comment

• I blame Fortnite in regards to how much I hate the shooting in Saints. I changed the autoaim shit as well to hopefully assist but it doesn't work always. At least in GTA when you zoom it autosnaps to dudes if they are in your vision, here it kind of decides when it wants to work. And yeah, the display options are dumb, too many things to change in regards to resolution/FPS. Like just give me the standard fucking options of 4k-ULTRA 30fps/4k-Ok 60fps. Why the fuck do I have a 1080p ULTRA setting? GTFO.

Comment

• I had to mess with the graphics settings so much and when I tried 1080P it looked soooo muddy. I moved back to 1440P Framerate...and it didn't change. I had to force quit and come back in. And I had the exact same thought on Fornite and the shooting. The game LOOKS like it should feel like Fornite, but it feels like fucking shit.

Comment

• Yeah, I did the 1440 high framerate with motion blur off and it at least looked good and ran better. But they need to fix that fucking shooting QUICK. Did any reviews mention that shit? Fuck everything else, I was annoyed like one minute in with that shit.

Comment

• Yes, reviews definitely did. Dan on the Bombcast yesterday said some other reviewer gave him some settings to try and it helped some. I was like shit tell me those settings! And lack of cockney sucks. All the mens' voices are trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X