X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Decided to beat Cyberpunk.

Got the Devil ending, fitting my path, despite good boning of Panam. I sure as fuck didn’t know I could save Takemura.

Neat game. What ending did you get Rob? (Cant find your post).

Next up: Prey and Ghost of Tsushima.
    This is the ending I got Martin (and I just got super sad again re-reading my thoughts on it):

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Beat Cyberpunk last night (1 of the 8 endings) and man it was depressing as fuck. Like it legit made me spiral for a bit.

The ending I got was :

Spoiler: END GAME SPOILERS, SERIOUSLY GO PLAY THIS INSTEAD IT IS AWESOME 
    I decided to hit Arasaka with Panam and the Aldecaldos and told Johnny to butt out. We made it in and I jacked Alt into the Mirikashi or whatever and was given a choice: Go back into my body where I will definitely die within 6 months due to the damage that Silverhand's engram did OR follow Alt into cyberspace and see what is out there and give my body to Silverhand since he would be able to live again. At first I said I wanted to live even for 6 months
    but then the gravity of my real world situation hit and
      Spoiler: MORE END GAME SHIT  
    I put myself into Lesley's shoes. I'm gonna die a terrible death with no recourse and I'm currently given a chance to move on peacefully with not knowing what is out there while at the same time giving someone else a chance to fix their mistakes and so I told Johnny to have fun in my body....and I "killed" myself and went into cyberspace

Cut to the epilogue where
      Spoiler: END GAME SHIT SERIOUSLY GO PLAY THIS GAME IT IS GREAT 
    Johnny seems to have realized he was given a second chance but ends up riding a bus out out of town with out knowing where he's going....like wtf man.
    and then over the end credits
      Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR REALS 
    everyone I bonded with and helped out were leaving me voicemails and were annoyed I "ghosted" them but Panam knew what happened and basically said she is gonna hunt me/Silverhand down and rip V out of cyberspace and fix shit

Hoping the DLC addresses this but I'm also now checking out the other endings to see what the deal is. Either way, that fucking ending shredded me last night and I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to have a silentless angry cry session to get it out of my system. It obviously wouldn't have affected me the way it did if it wasn't for the situation I'm in, but goddamn man. Such a nihilistic ending and one that I chose.

Fucking LOVED this game so much and I'm totally gonna do a fresh playthrough once I 100% this go around. Since I now know the level caps, I'm going to focus primarily on 1-2 skill sets and max those.

I really need to get back in to that.

And BillyG , I've seen articles about that game, is that on console or PC only? Let me know your thoughts on it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty sure it's on consoles and PC. I bought it on Steam because eventually i will have that Deck in hand.

Comment

• shit, why did I think you already had the Steamdeck? When you supposed to get it?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ouch. I’m sorry to have plunged you back.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
          I was a corpo ninja. So I took the Hiromi offer before Panam, cause that was what I thought was the best choice for that V.

Eventually, they offered to be downloaded in the Miroshi but Said nope.

That guy will go back to Panam for the last months.

I fucking understand what got you bro.

I’ll play eventually again with the DLC.

probably a full Netrunner.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Word. Def want to go back again soonish when that new DLC hits and start a new run. I just played it SO MUCH when I first played through (almost 100%) that I wanted a break before going back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              shit, why did I think you already had the Steamdeck? When you supposed to get it?
              Q4 but today they announced double the shipments. Hoping I have it by Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Just plugged my order info into the Steamdeck status code thing someone wrote up, and I jumped from 11% to 24% overnight. basically it tracks the order time of yours versus the order time of people that got their decks, and tells you how close you are.

Comment

• Tonight I defend Japan from Mongolians.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Tonight I defend Japan from Mongolians.
                    So good.

Comment

• Rollerdrome is dope. I only played 20 minutes but I can see it getting it's hooks into me big time. I need to get down the transfers better. It has Tony Hawk style challenges in each level, but just in the first two levels they seem way more difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

So good.
                        yeah, I never finished it and have been contemplating just buying the PS5 director's cut or whatever and starting over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

yeah, I never finished it and have been contemplating just buying the PS5 director's cut or whatever and starting over.
                          I went back in with the PS5 update and I was VERY tempted to play it all the way through again. The only reason I didn't was that after a few hours in I had a rush of those EARLY pandemic days right when Ghosts launched and all I did was play it for like a month while we thought everything would be cool in a couple weeks.

Comment

• I am over 50% through the fucking DBZ fortnite quests so I unlock Shenron. I have watched more DBZ in Fornite than I have the actual anime. I am like 12 levels away from unlocking Darth Vader and unlocking the entire battle pass. I have a sickness.

Comment

• lol. Ari, Ceej and I were hooked into that shit for a few months like a year ago. We were pretty good (usually ending with 1 or all of us as winners) even with spaz kids building stupid shit so fast thanks to keyboard/mouse. I can't imagine how much better we'd be without the building aspect....but goddammit I'm so close to pinnacle in Destiny 2 and the new season starts in 5 days lol. I should mention the DBZ shit to Ceej, that would probably get him to play again.

Comment

• You can kamehanaha a fucking building and blow it up and just drop camera into the wide open and fucking waste em. Goddamn it's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X