Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of course. More people start playing Evil Dead after they nerf the shit outta it.

Lesley and I did the new Sea of Thieves adventure last night. Aced it, waiting for the new season to drop in 3 weeks.

hit 100 in Destiny 2. Getting up to 1580 is a bitch. Currently at 1575 I think.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finishing up Mass Effect 3 in the legendary edition. Been trying to get hooks into anything, and figured I can finish this up and clear my hard drive.

Comment

• Saw you playing that. Playing through that collection one after another was a ton of fun. Still love that fucking series so much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ME3 has really fucking good writing outside of the ending being a wet fart. I don't remember the writing being so fucking funny.

Comment

• Yeah, there are so many good convos in ME3. The ending isn't a huge deal for me since I did the DLC prior or whatever they recommend now.

Comment

• Finished ME3. It's really really good. Much better than I remembered.

Comment

• The internet was a big factor in people's memories of that shit. EVERYONE IS OUTRAGED. At worst the endings weren't what people wanted and rushed but it didn't ruin the whole game or series. Playing through all three back to back to back made none of that shit matter AS did that final mission DLC shit (which was one of hte best missions in the whole game IMO).

Shit, playing Andromeda like a year after the outrage settled down was still a good time for me. Not what I personally wanted with the series and obviously you could see where it was rushed and cut corners, but I still played the hell outta it, beat it and enjoyed my time with it overall.

Comment

• Slogged through the worst adventure so far in Sea of Thieves with Ari and Lesley last night so Ari could get the rewards and title. Lesley and I already did it and it sucked just as much the second time around. We did get chased by a fucking player Galley on the last leg and they sunk our ship and killed me. Lesley and I were able to sneak off on the island and the game spawned me on a new boat a few islands away. The pricks that sunk our boat (of which we had no loot on) then docked on the island while I sailed towards the outpost so we could turn in the adventure item. While I was doing this, Ari and Lesley kept them busy on the island before Lesley hitched a mermaid ride back to the boat and Ari found a gunpowder keg and kamikazed their boat. We turned in the adventure and saw their boat burning and sinking as we sailed away to the next part of adventure. That was fun even if the adventure was not.

The new season in 2 weeks CANNOT come soon enough. I need to get back to pirating and earning new things. My bad for doing all 100 levels in the current season pass in the first 4 days this last go around. lol.

I love this shot:

Comment

• Quarry went on sales on Xbox so I grabbed it, but it took FOREVER to download on the xbox in the living room so we barely got through the prologue.

Comment

• It's a bunch of fun. The "movie mode" with extra gore or whatever (not sure if that was part of the DLC I got in the giant edition) is awesome. I played it with the worst choices possible for the last act because what Lesley and I do is she will play a chunk and then stop. Then I'll play that same chunk as she watches and comments on what (if anything) she chose. Then I'll play the next chunk and stop. Then I'll watch her play that chunk and I'll comment. By the end of the game I realized that we are way too much alike in knowing how to play these games so I took a HARD turn and like she couldn't believe the nonsense that played out. EVERYONE WAS KILLED. But man, I got some fun death scenes.

Comment

• Bummed that Sea of Thieves update got pushed to August 4th...Psyched that I have my bday (Aug 5) off. Gonna pirate so hard those days. THE PONYKICKER is just waiting to hit the seven seas.

In the meantime, still playing a shit load of Destiny 2 and today is reset day so YAY....time to grind out my dailies so I can get some pinnacle gear to continue to level up. Had some awesome Iron Banner matches last night with some clutch plays. Feels good man.

Comment

• FH5 Hot Wheels expansion came out yesterday....and I've almost completed beat it already in like 3.5 hours. I was hoping for a LOT of challenges and stuff, but all the challenges are pretty simple and just part of playing the game. I am basically down to beat every race at highly skilled difficulty, and then collect all the xp boards.

That said, the map is awesome and really fun. I wish it was easier to navigate the land as opposed to the tracks though. I look forward to the weekly stuff there because I can see them created wild shit.

Comment

• Solstice event is live in Destiny for the next 20 days. IT's a ton of fun. Nothing but my bro and I yelling "KOBE!" as we throw the burning embers from across the map into the giant bonfire.

I should get back into Forza. It was pretty fun when I played. That Hot Wheels shit sounds neat. Probably better than the actual Hot wheels game as I burned out off that mighty quick.

Comment

• Dread Delusion

Fuuuuuuuuck this game rules. It's from the Dread XP developers, which I haven't played but at this point I want to buy all of them. So basically, if you take Morrowind and made it for PSX, that's Dread Delusion. Combat is eh, but combat is a pretty small part of the game. It's about atmosphere, mood, exploration. I dropped 3 hours in it yesterday without even realizing it. It's early access, so now I am in that "should I wait to play more" but fuck it is SO good.

Comment

• nice. I can't wait until I finally pull the trigger on a new computer. I just can't decide on what want to get between another laptop like the one I have (6 years old, fucking rocked with games and shit when I first got it, now it's a bit on the slow end and slowly going out) or a desktop from scratch. Also how much I want to spend. Now that GPUs have come down I kind of want a new desktop but it's been a godsend to have this laptop so I can take it downstairs or to my dads to do music/art/magic.

Also really waffeling on if I even care about PC gaming anymore. I want a MAC if only for my music/editing shit but I fucking HATE THEM. Everything is too expensive and ass backwards but for certain things it's the only way to fly.

Either way, the machine I need to get HAS got to be able to keep up with my Blender/Photoshop/Video editing shit. I haven't been back to Blender in a few months because of how slow this shit is.

On the other side, still gaming on my consoles like a mother. Destiny 2 is still taking up the bulk of my gametime as I have yet to tire of it. Next week brings the new Captaincy update in Sea of Thieves with their new season so I'm sure I'll hyperfixate on that for a while. Then Saint's Row comes out soon and I can't wait to dive in to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X