Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have it on deck tonight . Can't fucking wait. Until Dawn is still one of my favorite gaming experiences.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am waiting on that last minute game pass drop

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WE DID IT. SUCK IT REAPERS. SUCK IT LONG. SUCK IT HARD. EAT MY BUTT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started back at RE2 Remake. I found the third medallion and holy shit. The Tyrant will NOT leave me alone. Dude just shows up in every other fucking hallway, and he's nothing but annoying. Either he shows up when I am in a corner so I can't shoot him and have to waste a healing item. Or he's way down a hallway and I waste ammo to knock him down and run by.

Comment

• Oh come on, You beat Elden Ring, you can beat the Tyrant. Just gotta use your dodge and shit and I highly recommend a walk through so you're not running in circles as that will cause a ton of headaches with constantly running into him. You want annoying? Try RE 3 remake. Legit can't finish that came cause Nemsis's new powers are fucking RIDICULOUS.

Comment

• Played a ton of Destiny 2 last night with the clan. Pretty fun still even when getting our shit smashed in over and over in the crucible. I still think ALL multi games need to have the feature that D2 has where if your team is getting SMASHED they just end the match and say "GET BETTER" lol. Nothing worse than having to play a full fucking game where there is no way to come back.

Did the first Witch Queen shit last night on Legendary and goddamn, that shit was intense.

Comment

• He's not difficult, he's just annoying and a waste of resources. I got a walkthrough because I was so lost coming back after two years, and he's showing up in WAY more places than the walkthrough calls out. Fucker broke through a wall on me, which I didn't even know was a thing.

Comment

• hahah, yeah dude. HE straight plows through everything now. I dunno, I didn't find him that difficult to avoid. Lots of just dodging and waiting for him to get close and juking and shit. But again, I give these games the widest berth of criticism because they're my fucking jam. Except for RE 4. I hope that remake makes that game fun.

Comment

• Destiny 2 continues to have its hooks in me something fierce. Been doing the Witch Queen stuff and it's a blast. That being said, had my first Series X auto shutoff during a match today. Apparently it got too hot....Right before that happened I actually noticed some intense slowdown with a boss fight. unplugged it and gave it a breather.

The Quarry is the shit. Everything I loved about Until Dawn but amped the fuck up. They still can't figure out teeth/gums yet though....The prologue was awesome. The facial animations are fucking insane when they're on point. Ted Raimi's little facial tics came through so well it was fucking creepy. Ariel Winter looks super odd though. Like they took her head and squashed it.

Comment

• So Submassive Games really created something special with The Quarry thus far. On chapter 4 at the moment (10 chapters) and I'm either doing very badly or not too shabby. Usually in these games I can keep everyone alive until the end. I missed ONE person in that last Dark Anthology game but usually I can keep them all alive. Yeah, not this time. Really fucking playing this as the choices I would want my characters to make in a movie and it's been awesome so far. One of the first games since Until Dawn in this genre that I cannot wait to replay AND cannot wait to watch Lesley play. The choices that seem to matter in this game are happening way more during gameplay and sometimes honestly don't even feel like it's a crazy choice UNTIL it is like 3 mins later.

Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Destiny 2 continues to have its hooks in me something fierce. Been doing the Witch Queen stuff and it's a blast. That being said, had my first Series X auto shutoff during a match today. Apparently it got too hot....Right before that happened I actually noticed some intense slowdown with a boss fight. unplugged it and gave it a breather.

The Quarry is the shit. Everything I loved about Until Dawn but amped the fuck up. They still can't figure out teeth/gums yet though....The prologue was awesome. The facial animations are fucking insane when they're on point. Ted Raimi's little facial tics came through so well it was fucking creepy. Ariel Winter looks super odd though. Like they took her head and squashed it.
                          Rob, Destiny has it's hooks back into me as well. I just wish I had more dedicated time off so I could run raids and do more team stuff.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All of a sudden there's a bunch of games I want to play. Neon White, Please Fix The Road, TMNT. I hope my Steamdeck reservation hits in October. The backbone is nice, but not great for games that require twitch skills.

Comment

• Neon White fucking rules.

TMNT is downloaded on my Xbox. Thanks Game Pass.

Comment

• The Mike Patton TMNT theme rips.

Comment

Working...
                                X