Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on Mission 5 of Evil Dead now trying to get Arthur.

I thought beating Evil Ash was the end of that mission, F me I guess.

At least I got Pablo and the cop now
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• haha, right? Then it's all like GO FIND YOUR SWORD BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! And just demons everywhere.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pumped for The Quarry this week. Sounds like it's more Until Dawn than The Dark Anthologies games which I can't wait for.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Keep waiting for the last minute Game Pass announcement.

Comment

• man, I'll be fucking pissed if that's the case. We dropped 80 on the deluxe version as Lesley and I fucking LOVE these games and . If it comes out on gamepass the same day I'll lose my shit lol.

Comment

• I am at the point I don't buy anything until the morning it comes out because so many Game Pass drops happen the day or night before release. And the Dark Anthology landed on Game Pass, so it seems like a natural fit.

Comment

• But those were also budget games to begin with and only after the second or third one came out that they all dropped on it. Doubt this is gonna drop on gamepass day one but I could be wrong. I BETTER BE WRONG.

Comment

• Step 3 Anger and Bargaining lol

Comment

• Lol.

The Pony Kickers are doing well in D2. I mean, Ari and I got consistently smoked in Gambit last night butttt he finally dove into his character and armor and realized that there are loads of things to do in regards to upgrading, mods, etc etc...

This is where casuals can get a bit lost or just focus on the "power" level which is what I was doing the last time I played this. Now I have a bit more of a grasp on good things to do with my builds. Having a bunch of fun and so glad I redownloaded this.

Comment

• Finally got Ceej into the clan and my brother and I powered his ass through the free missions so he could then get his ass stomped in online as they lock all of that shit behind a 25 step quest line. He did kill some dudes so he's got that going for him lol. Had to do the same thing with Ari.

Comment

• I've been searching for something to play. I don't stick to anything longer than like 30 minutes. Elden Ring has ruined me.

Comment

• You should be a pirate with us at some point. Shit is pretty fun when we have a crew going.

Comment

• I tried a few times and it never grabbed me. Maybe I will download it again.

I need to go back to my backlog and shit I got halfway through. Alan Wake Remaster, RE2 Remake, finish off Horizon 2.

Comment

• oh I get it man. I bought Sea day one, played for a few hours, hated it, tried again, hated it, tried another time, hated it. Then during covid I actually gave it a go with friends and it made a world of difference. I was able to then get Ari, Ceej and Lesley on board and taught them everything PLUS they've added a ton of new content. The new tutorial system is actually really fun and a nice intro to the world. But again, I totally understand why people don't like it. It's not for everyone. But the first time you fight a kraken or do a crazy tall tale with a group, it really comes into something special. You just need at least an hour or two per play session to get anything done. Also, it looks fucking AMAZING and runs awesomely on the Series X.

And yeah, I have a backlog as well but just keep going back to multiplayer games at the moment. Still need to actually grab Horizon 2 at some point.

Comment

• Sounds like The Quarry rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X