Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I just mute EVERYONE on everything if I don't know them. Although there have been plenty of times I wish I didn't so I could yell at the dummies in Evil Dead for their constant "HEY CHECK OUT THIS AREA!" shit when Ari and I just trying to get the map and then invariably that same jackass dies on the other side of the map and we have to truck back to them to revive them and all because they wanted to show me a goddamn storage crate with 1 pfunk. GTFO. I already have half leveled up and you should mark that crate directly. morons.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm in the middle of Evil Dead, I'm just trying to OP Old Ash so I can finally finish off Mission 2. Apparently Mission 3 is a timed thing with the Delta.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Those missions are simple once you past the first one which is legit the HARDEST one. Beat em all on my first try after except for Arthur because I've only tried it once and the last part finding the sword was a bit crazy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tried more Destiny 2 last night. IT IS SO CONFUSING. I start the game up and I'm randomly thrown into shit. The first night it was what I believe was the first missoin in the actual Destiny 2 campaign. Then last night a screen came up and said easy or hard, I picked hard and goddamn it was a slog. Made it like 75% through and did get some loot but fuuucccck. Then I started it up after dinner and it put me into a completely different mission.

I have no idea what's happening. Do I need to get these expansions? I only have the base game but it's sooooo confusing as to what I'm doing or what all of the game systems are. Like, can you still just play multiplayer deathmatch shit or is that gone?

Comment

• YOOOOOOOOO Sniper Elite 5 on game pass. Downloading it now. Gonna shoot some nazi dicks off.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                FUCK YEAH.
                And fuck nooooo. 80 gigs and I only have 120 left until the end of the month....nazi dick shooting will have to wait until June 1st.

Comment

• Bandwidth caps?! Yeah you gotta move.

Comment

• Comcast has caps man. I can't get fiber around here. Its usually not an issue but since we got that second xbox this month we used a ton of data.

that being said I grabbed all of the Destiny DLC as it was all half off. So now I'm starting over and having fun. And again, shit looks banging on the series x.

Comment

• New Sea of Thieves adventure hit last night and of course Lesley and I beat right away. We've learned the best way to do these is ASAP before people start figuring out ways to grief or fuck with you. This adventure is all bout either saving Golden Sands Outpost OR Destroy it for good. To save it you're tasked with going to specific islands and getting supplies to bring back to the outpost. That shit was easy. Ari, Lesley and I beat that in particular thing in an hour. To do the other side of this you have to find a specific Reaper leader and then he tells you to find a smuggler to get a relic and deliver it to another island to help them open a rift between the land of the dead and the sea BUT to do so you have to use a special rowboat strapped with a keg. The smuggler won't come out if he sees your normal pirate ship, so you have to get this rowboat, park your boat pretty far from the island and row your ass all the way to GET the relic and then all the way to DELIVER it. It's fucking stressful. Lesley had rowboat duty last night and I stayed on the boat providing tactical information and leading player ships away from her to chase me. Glad we did it when we did because thankfully a skull NPC Gally spawned and took off against a player sloop that was fucking with us allowing us time to get this whole thing done before they could make it back.

Backstory - there are like 6-7 outposts on the entire map. These are the places you spawn at when you load AND where you turn in your loot or buy things during any given game. A few months ago they started these "Adventures" it all kicked off with the Reapers blowing up Golden Sands. It's been fucked since. And that means that there is no out post on the west side of the map and you have to go to to one close to the Reaper's Hideout which means a lot of the time there are players hanging out just waiting to sink your boat and take your shit back to their Hideout for xp/loot.

So this adventure is all about the players on either side winning by either doing things to fix the outpost OR doing things to destroy it. In the next two weeks I'll be doing my damndest to keep it alive. I WANT GOLDEN SANDS BACK.

Still love this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Comcast has caps man. I can't get fiber around here. Its usually not an issue but since we got that second xbox this month we used a ton of data.

that being said I grabbed all of the Destiny DLC as it was all half off. So now I'm starting over and having fun. And again, shit looks banging on the series x.
                        Man that suuuuuuuuuucks. I've had to explain to Sarah so many times, any place we move the first question is can we get gigabit without caps. If not, don't even think we are seeing the house. I keep looking at Chattanooga bc they got 10gb up/down for $300 a month!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Man that suuuuuuuuuucks. I've had to explain to Sarah so many times, any place we move the first question is can we get gigabit without caps. If not, don't even think we are seeing the house. I keep looking at Chattanooga bc they got 10gb up/down for $300 a month!
                          Chattanooga also has municipal Internet as part of their Renaissance Fund.

Lots of perks, but never leave the city. Shit gets Deliverance very fast.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

shit man, I got 500mb down ( and just got this after cancelling my cable) and like 12 up....it's the biggest reason I haven't streamed in years. My uploads suuuuuck and I can't get better in this town. As soon we as move back to MN I'll be streaming way more as I miss it. I couldn't imagine 10gb down. That's nuts to me.

Comment

• Let me know when the gaming starts and I'll be on.

Still trying to make Old Ash into Super Ash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Chattanooga also has municipal Internet as part of their Renaissance Fund.

Lots of perks, but never leave the city. Shit gets Deliverance very fast.
                                The 10gb is part of their municipal plan. I've checked the borders, it's deep in the city proper. Outlaying areas don't have the 10gb yet. I liked Chattanooga, they got Bojangles. But yeah, ain't shit for hours around it.

Played the first like 4 hours of Sniper Elite 5 yesterday. Shooting nazis still feels great. A tiny bit of jank. You can quickly find yourself in a tower, catch the attention of half of a level, and mowing down nazis as they run up a staircase though.

Comment

Working...
                                X