This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Make sure to hit up all the Joy-Toys you find. lol. And try to find Night City's very own
      Spoiler: minor spoilers for a random thing I found while exploring 
    Batman
    out in a random cave in the desert.
    wtf???

Comment

• Yeah dude, again, I was doing ALL missions and having fun. Cant' remember why I was out in the middle of nowhere at that point but saw a cave and
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      and when I went inside there was a BAD ASS FUCKING CAR and some weapons and shit and a journal about this rich guy who became a vigilante and terrorized the punks of Night City, until he died or something. The car was so goddamn fast it was almost unusable lol but it was neat.
      The open world mostly fails in this game even with the updates parts just feel off BUT if you just focus on side missions and the like, there are a lot of really cool ones out there.

I also dug the one with the popstar who like transferred her mind into an Android and then became a fucking killer or some shit because the programming went wonky.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to jump back in. I just got swallowed by Elden Ring.

Comment

• i still think my overall favorite mission was the one where you partner up with a detective and investigate his missing nephew. That shit was fucking AWESOME. Then if you feel like it, you can totally bang him if you play your cards right.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pre ordered Evil Dead for Friday.

Anyone want to chainsaw Deadites in multiplayer?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Waiting on reviews but Ari and I were gonna grab it this week if it's not a shit show. I remember how F13 launched so I'm waiting to make sure its gonna actually be playable.

Comment

• Well, I'll be playing on PS5 if you all want to chainsaw it up.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• For sure. Again, just hoping for some decent reviews and playable multi before I buy it this week. Glad it's crossplay outta the box but hope that doesn't cause more issues. I still remember the 30+ mins of F13 multiplayer just looking for a game before getting in, the host quitting, and you losing all xp and having to start all over again. I gave up on that game for like a year before going back. Still wish more people played (and or was released on all consoles) that Predator game. That shit was fun as hell.

Comment

• I decided to try out GTA Online again because they revamped it. I do like that it's more story based, but I wish there were more solo activities. Also wished you could just flag for PVE or PVP, because the "passive mode" and then you can't even use weapons sucks. Like, I can't do open world activities without being in active mode where I can get killed. It's still kind of obtuse in ways, but overall I am having a lot of fun.

Comment

• I remember when you and I did that heist or whatever when it first launched. That shit was fun. I tried going back prior to the revamp and still only really enjoyed driving around randomly. I wish my PC ran it well because I'd be all about those modded servers.

Comment

• Otherwise I ran into nothing but griefers it felt like, but I do want to check out that new Dr. Dre mission at some point. I just can't bothered with redownloading that giant ass game atm.

Comment

• I got the PS5 version they were giving free, and am messing with it. I am also trying to get to that quest line. Currently working with Lamar to kill gangs and build low riders.

Comment

• I really need to get into the GTA Online on PS5.

Comment

• Found out about daily shipwrecks. Free cash and xp every day.

Comment

• Where are the Evil Dead reviews? I NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS WORTH 40 BUCKS OR NOT.

Comment

Working...
                                X