Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Elden Ring. Got Malenia on my second try tonight, the last 2 bosses only took 2 or 3 tries each I think. Save scummed for the different endings. Great game.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Seen that 30 minute speed run? Insanity.

I am debating running a new spec I saw on Fextralife that's bleed plus dragon spells. I like my spec but it is extremely one note, and some enemies are fucking impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        Finished Elden Ring. Got Malenia on my second try tonight, the last 2 bosses only took 2 or 3 tries each I think. Save scummed for the different endings. Great game.
        BEAST.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Seen that 30 minute speed run? Insanity.

I am debating running a new spec I saw on Fextralife that's bleed plus dragon spells. I like my spec but it is extremely one note, and some enemies are fucking impossible.
          Yeah heard about the speedrun haven't seen it yet though. Not surprised after all the amazing Soulsborne speedruns I've seen. They are fun to watch.

The dragon stuff looked cool. Wanted to use some but they were incantations and scaled with faith and arcane so that was out since I was already splitting points between intelligence and dexterity. A lot of the mid/late game bosses offer faith and arcane scaling weapons and incantations with their rememberances.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Decided to run that Dragon/Bleed spec. Spent 45 minutes running through and grabbing tons of seeds, tears, and killing the white dragon. Level 38 with dope trinket and ton of flasks and I haven't even started "playing" yet. Going to grab Bloody Slash today so I can begin bleeding.

Comment

• re: Cyberpunk - pissed. Still love the game, still doing every mission before I finish, found out yesterday that I missed ONE FUCKING PIECE of Silverhand's outfit to get a goddamn Keanu achievement. Haven't used a single guide for this game and just by pure luck and choices made I have EVERYTHING ELSE (his shirt, glasses, jacket, pants, gun, his fucking car) but I missed his goddamn boots in some bullshit level 35 mission in a fucking locker in a random quest that you can't go back to get....so goddamn annoyed. Internet says "you can go back", my game is like "door locked, fuck you".

Past that, this just may be my favorite game in a long fucking time. So glad I waited to play this until now. My build is unstoppable which makes these later story missions a fucking cakewalk.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The older I get the less tolerant I am of "miss it once and you're fucked forever" shit in games. It's a big part of why I've stop playing a ton of multi shit with limited events and such as well.

Comment

• Oh for sure. I've always hated that type of shit. Lately the only things I do care about are the 2 weeks you get for the new adventures in Sea of Thieves because A: They're fun and B: takes less than an hour to complete

In regards to Cyber, I don't even use any of the items as the shit I have is STREETS AHEAD than them, I just happened to realize that I had everything except for a pair of shoes and decided to look online about them.

What I do love is that some of the shit I got was like "YOU GET ONE CHANCE TO GET IT DEPENDING ON A,B and C" and in each case just by playing V like I want I got them.

It's cool though, my version of V is decked out in a sweet pink cyber coat with some badass gold sequined pants. lol.

Fucking love this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    re: Cyberpunk - pissed. Still love the game, still doing every mission before I finish, found out yesterday that I missed ONE FUCKING PIECE of Silverhand's outfit to get a goddamn Keanu achievement. Haven't used a single guide for this game and just by pure luck and choices made I have EVERYTHING ELSE (his shirt, glasses, jacket, pants, gun, his fucking car) but I missed his goddamn boots in some bullshit level 35 mission in a fucking locker in a random quest that you can't go back to get....so goddamn annoyed. Internet says "you can go back", my game is like "door locked, fuck you".

Past that, this just may be my favorite game in a long fucking time. So glad I waited to play this until now. My build is unstoppable which makes these later story missions a fucking cakewalk.
                    cool. I really need to buy it. I’m back in cyberpunk mood. Currently hunting for some Netrunner sets.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Radhan got nerfed to shit. Absolutely fucking this shit up now. Ranni's quest is done.

Comment

• Was gonna break my xbox in half last night.

Lesley and I were playing Sea and I was trying to help her level up her merchant guild so we became an emissary and I was testing out just buying spices and shit from the emissary to deliver to other outposts to see if the xp was worth it. Also grabbed a sunken ship mission. We decided to do the mission as it was having us head toward an outpost that we could deliver a bunch of shit I picked up to. In these missions you get a start point and and an end point and have to find what happened to the ship. Usually it means you map your route based on a really basic map and try to find clues as to what happened to the ship. If you do it right then you'll find the captain's key and the actual sunken ship. Then you swim down, use the key, get TONS of loot, and also get the manifest. In this case, we missed the key but got the manifest. Since we didn't get all of the loot, instead of turning shit in we did have we went and did another mission to raise our emissary level.

We made it to level 3 when I noticed a brig out in the distance. I navigated around to a side of an island that kept us hidden and kept an eye on them. Didn't seem to be coming our way so we continued to do some quests. WE made it to level 4 emissary and noticed the brig was coming a bit close. We raised anchor and took off the other way BUT the wind was not in our favor. I tried to get the wind behind us but this allowed the brig who can travel much faster to close the distance. They chased us for 40 mins and I was able to keep just far enough ahead where they couldn't hit us with cannons (the tried nonstop) and was HOPING they'd just give up the chase....then a Meg hit. And then another MEG. Then a storm. This allowed them to get super close to our backend and they were able to sniper Lesley (she died) and I was able to toss a firebomb on their ship but it was over. They chain shotted our mast, and because Lesley was dead I couldn't raise it fast enough and the fucking destroyed our boat. Brigs have 4 cannons and our sloop only has 2. They sunk us, stole everything, and I raged out for like 10 mins.

Thankfully Ari joined a bit later and we fucking nailed an Ashen Lord boss, got a ton of loot, and was able to turn it all in.

Love this fucking game even when I hate this fucking game.

Comment

• Wanting to replay GTA V on my PS5. All I see are downloads for PS4. Where do I upgrade?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You can get the PS5 version for $10 or PS5 GTA Online free on PSN right now. But no free upgrades to next gen.

Currently fighting the Godskin Duo. Smough and Ornstein is where I gave up on Dark Souls. This is giving me flashbacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Oh for sure. I've always hated that type of shit. Lately the only things I do care about are the 2 weeks you get for the new adventures in Sea of Thieves because A: They're fun and B: takes less than an hour to complete

In regards to Cyber, I don't even use any of the items as the shit I have is STREETS AHEAD than them, I just happened to realize that I had everything except for a pair of shoes and decided to look online about them.

What I do love is that some of the shit I got was like "YOU GET ONE CHANCE TO GET IT DEPENDING ON A,B and C" and in each case just by playing V like I want I got them.

It's cool though, my version of V is decked out in a sweet pink cyber coat with some badass gold sequined pants. lol.

Fucking love this game.
                              Lol. I was at max level and have been doing EVERYTHING before I hit end of story and the mission I was complaining about missing opened up. I got everything, finished all fixer missions, and all other side missions. Mopping up NCPD missions before finishing. Pissed the max level is 50 for both character and street cred as I can't fully level skills since I figured there were more levels to still gain. I never play rpgs as much as this one so its my own fault. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                You can get the PS5 version for $10 or PS5 GTA Online free on PSN right now. But no free upgrades to next gen.

Currently fighting the Godskin Duo. Smough and Ornstein is where I gave up on Dark Souls. This is giving me flashbacks.
                                For some reason, I'm not seeing the link to grab it for PS5 on PS Store right now.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X