Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played like 2 hours of my PC save last night. Hilarious, first mission? Had an NPC flying around and getting stuck in the ground behind me, then they popped onto the solid ground and was fine. Worst bug I'd seen so far. Definitely overall much better though.

Comment

• Man, I'm loving Cyberpunk. SOOOOOOooo glad I waited. I honestly wish it was 3rd person though. I hate not being able to see my dude unless I look in a mirror.

Ari and I had some ridiculous games in Extraction last night. Sometimes the RNG just fucks you. Fucker got lucky with a challenge by accident that I've been trying to get for like a week now. I CAN'T MOVE ON UNTIL I GET IT AND ARI GETS IT BY ACCIDENT.

furious. lol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had an amazing game session with Lesley and Ari tonight. We did the new adventure that Sea of Thieves added (well t he first three chapters that are currently out) and actually finished it and got our titles and special gear. Was a bunch of fun and we only died once. Was hard because it's not instanced so it played like an old school MMO. People camping and shit. Fun stuff. Lesley really likes the game and actually does shit on our ship without us having to ask, which is a nice change of pace compared to some other people who shall not be named lol
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ready to finish work and jump into Forbidden West.

Comment

• I never even finished the first one. I could never get the hang of aiming with the bow for whatever reason.

Comment

• Which is a shame because I dug the game. Maybe I'll try it again once I get bored with Cyberpunk which by the way is so goddamn awesome.

Comment

• Played like 5-6 hours of Forbidden West. I mainlined the opening hours, zero side stuff, and it took me about 3.5 hours to get to the open world. And then it is immediately the 2017 style/Ubi style "here's a billion icons!" and some is good because they tell you where specific dinosaurs are for upgrade items....but mostly it's just different places to get resources. You just need to watch for new towns, fast travels, and shelters. I found a mini dungeon thing...and it immediately said "hey you don't know how to deal with this Metroid style obstacle yet!" Then why the fuck is it the FIRST one you come across?!

It's fun but it is the most mindless podcast game you could imagine. I am struggling with the aiming way more on this one that I did the first, so there's that Rob.

Comment

• shit, I'll probably wait until it's free at some point. After a few hours of Cyberpunk last night I got to the main menu and the game STARTED. Oh man, I love this game.

Comment

• Lesley got killed by her first kraken in Sea of Thieves this morning. I'm so proud. To make up for it, I helped her kill a Meg. She's pretty good at this considering her limited hand movement.

Comment

• I tinkered with a bunch of the settings and accessibility, and now I am having a far better time with Horizon.

Comment

• After a few hours with a lot of changes to accessibility and settings, plus WAY more weapons and variety, H: FW is way better. I read something saying skip to the level 22 main quest when you get it, and ignore the level issue. I did that, and the combat was more difficult and far more interesting. I did eventually go back, bc I wanted to upgrade my different bags. You only find the wildlife in specific areas, so upgrade all that before moving from section to section. It doesn't explain "jobs" at all, but go to a workbench and pick a bag and set a job for it. it will highlight where to get the required items. Sadly you can only do one at a time. I also wish it told you if you needed more of certain items for upgrades, so I could sell without question the shit I don't need.

Comment

• Mostly played Cyberpunk all weekend. I'm a goddamn street samurai.

Comment

• Got my mantis blades installed and found a sweet mod that makes them like molten steel. Straight fucking dudes up now. Love this game so fucking much. Also had sex with a fembot. Twice.

Comment

• Having fun with Lesley playing Sea of Thieves. She's super into it now and we've been playing almost every day after dinner until bed. Took her out to the Molten seas last night to have her witness the scariest area of the map. As soon as we got there, our boat sank thanks to a volcano exploding and shooting fireballs on top of us. Love it.

Comment

• I'm trying to finish Horizon Forbidden West before Elden Ring Friday.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X