Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Saves the World is a bunch of Zelda like fun. On gamepass. Great music and art style. Fun transformation ability mechanic. Recommend it.

Played Sea of Thieves for like 2 hours late last night with my brother and his friends. Took out a Galleon for the first time. Boat is a big sonofabitch. They're too goddamn good so I mostly just reaped the awards but we ended up killing everyone on the server and then they server jumped us and we made like 500k in like an hour. Beat a bunch of bosses I've never seen. Ton of a fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ari and I had some great games of Extraction last night. Dude came in clutch on our last game, saved my downed ass,, made it to the extraction point with like 3 health and got us outta there. Tense shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't judge me but back into Destiny 2 since it has a PS5 version now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No judgement. I wish I could get into that game but for whatever reason it's just seems too complicated to begin again. Too many systems.

Having a BLAST with Nobody Saves The World. Straight scratching that oldschool Zelda itch.

Ari and I had some good Extraction games last night even though I kept dying lol. Getting better though. Have like 3 guys at level 10 now. Woooooo. Almost at level 25 progression now. GIMME THAT SLUDGE LASER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            No judgement. I wish I could get into that game but for whatever reason it's just seems too complicated to begin again. Too many systems.

Having a BLAST with Nobody Saves The World. Straight scratching that oldschool Zelda itch.

Ari and I had some good Extraction games last night even though I kept dying lol. Getting better though. Have like 3 guys at level 10 now. Woooooo. Almost at level 25 progression now. GIMME THAT SLUDGE LASER.
            SLUDGE LASER is my only goal for 2022.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• re: Sludge Laser

It's what everyone should be striving for.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuck I thought Olli Olli World was on game pass.

Comment

• Lost Ark is pretty fun.

Comment

• I don't think I can do MMOs anymore but glad to hear it's not bad!

The Pirate Boyz had a pretty great night last night. We hauled some crazy amounts of merchant loot, took like 15 mins just to turn it all in with all three of us doing it, then did a Golden Wayfinder Vault quest that has you follow a magical compass to certain islands (that are always different) to find buried pieces of a map that when all put together has you go to another island to dig up a key that then tells you what island the vault is on. Never did one before and we rocked it. As we were heading to an outpost to turn in the loot before bed a fucking skelly galleon came up out of the water and started attacking us. I rammed our boat into the dock, hit the anchor, and had Ceej and I starting turning shit in while Ari stayed on the boat to shoot that galleon and patch up holes. We got everything in and were just trying to take out the galleon when a player ship full of reapers came towards us. They didn't see me swimming toward their boat with a gunpowder keg and I proceeded to blow that shit up, kill a few, and dance on their grave while they called me a whore and a bitch before we burned out boat and played music as it went down.

Love this fucking game so goddamn much.

Comment

• I don't plan on playing Lost Ark like an MMO at all. I figure I will just enjoy until Horizon hits, then jump in and out here and there when I want some bootleg diablo action. Korean MMO shit would kill my ass.

Comment

• There is a lot of fucking in this Terminator game.

Beat the main story, beat Infiltrator mode and now playing through the DLC Annihilation Mode stuff.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• HAha. It's legit not bad. There are some intense moments and I dug most of the sneaking shit.

Comment

• Beat Death's Door. That last boss was a bitch and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post

SLUDGE LASER is my only goal for 2022.
                              GUESS WHO HIT THEIR GOAL?

Lesley finally asked me to try Sea of Thieves since it's all I mostly play. I had tried to get her to try it like a year ago and she said she wouldn't be into it. Cut to last night, her playing for 4 hours straight, and loving it. Going to try to see if we can both play together later this week so I can help her out. She was surprised at how fun it was. I was like YEAH IT IS GREAT AND I TOLD YOU SO.

Speaking of Sea, I was tooling around on my little sloop yesterday afternoon and after turning quite a haul from some missions saw another player turning around after he saw my ship. Since I was about to just log off anyways, I thought "hey, why not just go after him and see if I can have some fun in a quick combat session and if I die, who cares?". I chased him around the map for like 10 minutes when all of a sudden I noticed his ship start sinking as he went around a rock. I was confused until I turned around the rock and sailed right into the fucking kraken. Since I was going to logoff anyways I said "fuck it, let's try to fight this thing" and I FUCKING KILLED IT (I think...or I just fucked it up enough it decided to go to the bottom of the ocean) and made it out in one piece. Got an achievement, a title, and some loot. It was awesome. Never gonna happen again lol.

Comment

• Finally picked up Cyberpunk 2077 since they finally released the next gen upgrade this week. Grabbed it for 30 bucks on the store. It's pretty fucking aweome. Runs smooth as shit. Only ran into a few odd animation bugs but I stayed up way too late last night playing it. So glad I waited on this one. Here's hoping they continue to update it and smooth it out even more. Just a shame there isn't one more graphics mode like in Spidey where you CAN get both ray-tracing and 60fps with other shit being dropped down. That being said, the 60fps mode looks beautiful still. No way could I play this in 30fps with ray tracing. I tried and almost got sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X